trickyricky

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
DeuceRooster

trickyricky

Post by DeuceRooster »

Guys I wanted to take a minute to share what a great transaction I had with trickyricky here on the phorum.

I had an M25 that hadn't been powered on in about 10 years that I wanted to have freshened up and checked out. I sent it to him out in TX and he absolutely gave me the best service I could ever ask for. He treated it as if it was his own amp. He took the time to take photos of the entire process an e-mail to me every few days and would explain to me what he was doing and provide before & after shots.

He is very knowledgeable and suggested a few upgrades I could do to get even more performance out of the amp.

His pricing was beyond reasonable for the quality of work he provided me. I received the amp back and it was packed even better/more secure than when I originally shipped it. He even took the time to clean up the screws on the amp which was purely cosmetic but really shows his attention to detail and appreciation for the brand.

The entire process was super smooth. Do not hesitate to deal with him and feel free to PM me with any further questions.
AVICJR
Team Coach

Re: trickyricky

Post by AVICJR »

What part of TX is he in?
DeuceRooster

Post by DeuceRooster »

He recently completed another amp for me (PPI) and once again his work was top notch.
trickyricky

Post by trickyricky »

AVICJR wrote:What part of TX is he in?
Fort worth.

I also recently finished a mtx mta250 (ppi design) and a sony big red (7547). Check diyma, i have repaired a few amps for members there.