Pedi

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Some members actually do not need more positive feedback added to their name.[this is one of them]...but OK, here we go.
Yes, you can trust him with your precious PG stuff.
Yes, you can safely buy and sell stuff from/ to him.
Yes, I vouch for him anytime.
No, you don't have to sell him more oldskool-stuff, he has more than enough. :lol:
I guess that summs it all up. :wink:
ANYTIME IVAR. :hurr:
phonixx
100th Member

Post by phonixx »

nico boom wrote: No, you don't have to sell him more oldskool-stuff, he has more than enough. :lol:
Hehe, i would not be suprised if his wife agree with you :D

Yes, I also vouch for him anytime. I have known him for approx the last 20 years.
Haakon

Post by Haakon »

I will add my feedback (although it seems it is not needed) which is nothing but positive. I almost bought his ambulance (krank amp'n wagen) this summer, but when it turned out to be a little too big project for me, there were no hard feelings for stepping down from the purchase. I even sold him a empty piece of cardboard (well, an original BASS CUBE packaging) I've had laying around for 10+ years :)

Also recently bought a really nice MPS2500 from him, picked it up at his adress from the missus, while he was offshore at work. Opened it yesterday, and it was just as nice on the inside as the outside :)

joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Some more feedback from my side as well! I bought a shroud for a MS2250 from him he didn´t need anymore. He shipped fast and it came here as described. 8) Thanks for another smooth transaction. :hurr:
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
teamradrz1

Post by teamradrz1 »

Another one for Pedi Purchased my 2250 amp and paid when he said he would, I've had a couple transactions and would not hesitate to sell to again even for being over seas.
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
99 Grand Am GT, Xenon & Ti
71 K5 Blazer, Ti Elite & Xenon
07 Avalanche (still stock, I think wife won)
itchnertamatoa
Itchy Tomato

Post by itchnertamatoa »

and another one for Ivar
man bought Ti9's just looking at pics ...
great guy to deal with, as always ...

crate may be next
time will tell
[url=http://www.phoenixphorum.com][img]http://phoenixphorum.com/templates/Titanium/images/logo.jpg[/img][/url]
bogart

Post by bogart »

once again, Pedi rocks.......
KUB3

Post by KUB3 »

Perfect Gentleman! Thank you :D
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

....................... :clap:

Another fine transaction.
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Nils

Post by Nils »

One more in line :D Bought some MPS2500 Board of Ivar. 10 out of 10 from me. And i will do business with you again =)

Thank You Ivar
teamradrz1

Post by teamradrz1 »

Bought PG banners from me

What can I say, I never hesitate to sell overseas due to Pedi and Itchi class acts that always make sure the deal is fair and that the expenses for shipping are covered. Thanks again!
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
99 Grand Am GT, Xenon & Ti
71 K5 Blazer, Ti Elite & Xenon
07 Avalanche (still stock, I think wife won)