Happy Phoenix phriday

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
vwdude

Happy Phoenix phriday

Post by vwdude »

A few of these and a few of those.
Creator of www.phoenixgoldregistry.com
hit me up to add your limited edition amps.
Silverhorse

Re: Happy Phoenix phriday

Post by Silverhorse »

Wow, that is a nice collection. Didn't you had more ZPA's?
vwdude

Post by vwdude »

Thanks. Yeah I’ve sold off some of my collection, plus I don’t think that was everything. I have more black zx amps too that I think we’re still wrapped from the move.
RayBuck

Post by RayBuck »

Nice!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

does it make you sad when you have to pack it all back away? You know before the wife comes home and sees it and makes a comment about you and your amps? :)
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
itchnertamatoa
Itchy Tomato

Post by itchnertamatoa »

David's wife had asked I took more than the lil tiny bit I took this run around ...
[url=http://www.phoenixphorum.com][img]http://phoenixphorum.com/templates/Titanium/images/logo.jpg[/img][/url]
vwdude

Post by vwdude »

Lol Scott she knows what’s there, and she wants the space in the garage back, but she also u sweat and and respects my hobby, even though she does t understand.

Soon she will understand, once my impala install goes live.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I figured this had to be one of those points between you two where she rolls her eyes about all your amps while walking by either a bag/shoe collection that would confuse any of us.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
00goobs

Post by 00goobs »

Happy Phoenix Phriday!!!

JK

Post by JK »

ttocs wrote:I figured this had to be one of those points between you two where she rolls her eyes about all your amps while walking by either a bag/shoe collection that would confuse any of us.
Too funny!! She has more shoes in the closet than a shoe store... I have more audio equipment than a audio store.. when it comes to bags.. you go to the loui/Gucci and bags are all displayed on the walls.. you walk in my house and audio equipment is stacked up the walls..

When I see more audio stuff that I’m interested.. she’s like!! I’m not paying for another amp just to sit in the corner.. this has kinda helped me not just buying everything.. now when something rare pops up that I really want it’s not as bad buying it.

What’s funny is me just buying anything is kinda like her buying a bag (she’s never just went and bought one.. I bought them).. it don’t really matter, but when it comes to shoes.. it’s just like me wanting a rare amp.. gotta have it.. although I figured out that it’s best to go with old school amps for mids and highs.. use a class D for the subs.. she’s not getting the shoes at designer stores and then getting the shoelaces at Walmart.. lol!! I guess men learn to compermise as they grow older and women just stay stuck in there ways...