Need a tool

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
keith2728

Need a tool

Post by keith2728 »

Guys, I know interest in car audio and diesel engines don't always cross but I figured I'd take a stab. I'm looking for an EGR puller for a 6.4l powerstroke. They run about $250 new, but thought if someone was done with theres they'd be willing to part with it. Thanks.
Old guy who forgot how fun car audio was till my son got his first car and found my stash.....
current system:
Clarion 807
(2) Phoenix Gold Elite .5
Focal 165 AS3
focal 130 AS
(4) Kicker L7 10"
Bit one

Soon to come
8" midbass in kick pannels
lilviper

Re: Need a tool

Post by lilviper »

keith2728 wrote:Guys, I know interest in car audio and diesel engines don't always cross but I figured I'd take a stab. I'm looking for an EGR puller for a 6.4l powerstroke. They run about $250 new, but thought if someone was done with theres they'd be willing to part with it. Thanks.
Have you tried talking to the dealership to borrow theirs? I needed a fuel pump lock ring tool for my flex and to my shock they loaned it to me, for nothing. I could not have gotten that ring off without it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

a dealership?! Loaning tools? I have heard of autozone having the cheapest version of it that they will loan you but I have had bad luck with those things myself.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
lilviper

Post by lilviper »

I know.. i was flabbergasted myself. But they just wanted something of value so that i will return with their tool.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk