Ken Block video............

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Ken Block video............

Post by Rold Gold »

http://video.kenblockracing.com/flash/p ... o_id=18300

God damn I luvz me a Skooby....................... 8)
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

welcome to 2009
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

you dont tune into the new season of top geat huh :wink:

kicks ass though...guy is unreal
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
bogart

Post by bogart »

top geat...what is that...are you meaning top gear...best fucking show on bbc folks...right behind antiques roadshow :D :D :D No really...I watch a lot of bbc
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Crazy cool video. Like the paint balled windshield, to clean windshield and back to dirty again! LOL Just poking some fun. Great stuff!
knightrider358

Post by knightrider358 »

he is by far one of the sickest dirfter on todays circuits. He is so nasty on some of his other video's also check out his big vid its part of those newer suby commercials where it jumps like @ least 100ft in there air.
Current 1 of 2 current installs

HU-Alpine IVA-D310
DSP-PXA-H701
Comps-JL ZR 650
Sub-3 JL 10w6v1ae's sealed
Highs amp-MS275
Mids amp-MS2125
Subs amp-MS2250TA
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I like top gear, but being a mustang fan of course it bugs me that evertime they talk about it on the show they get their facts/numbers wrong and look down on it like a snotty high-class englishmen......
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I don't watch BBC...........................and I only catch TG every now and again. I saw that vid in Feb but only once and then a friend emailed me with the link so I figured I'd share..............

If commercials were all that badass...............I'd never channel surf again.......
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I too have only caught a couple of their episodes but anytime they make a mustang review it hits all the mustang forums. The last time they did it they had the wrong engine #'s and did nothing but bag on it for the entire time.

Now one of the rare episodes I caught was about the arial atom seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v4YNkurhLk

Cool car that I never thought I would get to see. It was only 2 months later a buddy and I went out in my mustang for some sushi. We were just around the corner from the place when I caught a glimpse of a car 3 cars up that I could not figure out until I noticed the intake and roll cages sticking up, holy shit its an atom... My buddy didn't know what I was talking about but I floored to to catch up, right past the sushi place. We were barely able to catch a glimpse of it as it took a 90 degree right hand turn onto the onramp at an easy 40 and then took off. By the time we got to the same corner he was all the way down the ramp and on the highway. I had to go alot faster then I like too, to catch up but we finally did. I was in 3rd gear, holding my phone in one hand and he dropped it down a gear and took off for us. He must have had his dad with him, dude looked 80 and like he shat himself.......
rlockwood

Post by rlockwood »

met block at olympus rally earlier this year, pretty cool guy..

He still doesnt hold a candle to mccrae though..
I'm afraid of widths.
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

How do his tires not blow straight off the rim with that much burning? How long do modern tires really last doing that much drifting? I'm definitely out of the loop in terms of the technical aspects of drifting and the cars themselves.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I'll bet a 7 min run like that burns a whole set no problem. But when yer sponcered, they send a truckload of tires for you to practice and tune the car. A car with 500+ HP and 600+ torque has trouble NOT burning rubber..... 8)
bogart

Post by bogart »

so is that beast street legal in the uk? pretty cool though I am really a luxury car guy....I've owned 3 lincolns...a 70 mark 3...an 84 towncar and an 86 towncar....

2 caddies...and 87 coupe de ville and an a 91 sedan

and now the intrepid which is only partially mine since I wrecked to coupe deville. My dream car is a fully restored 72 fleetwood....

Yeah...top gear bashes the american auto industry often....but the world does so it is hard to hold it against them really.
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

What beast, the atom or bocks car?

Did you see the episode where they were makin fun of clarkson for owning a ford GT? I guess he lives just far enough from the studio that it takes him a tank of gas for every round trip.
bogart

Post by bogart »

I meant the atom...yeah...I did see that one...I don't imagine that he really lives to far to burn a tank up in the gt....they are hogs for sure. There are a few of those floating around the west hills here and they are not small cars and I do believe they have a fairly small cell....
rlockwood

Post by rlockwood »

yeah, huge top gear fan here as well. I dont give a shit that they bash on americans often, just reminds you of the general view of our society. Besides, as with most racial commentary, it all starts with some basis on reality.

If asians or women knew how to drive, or americans werent fat, neither slur would exist..
I'm afraid of widths.
knightrider358

Post by knightrider358 »

man that atom is one nasty ass machine Id love to get one of those puppies!!!! :twisted:
Current 1 of 2 current installs

HU-Alpine IVA-D310
DSP-PXA-H701
Comps-JL ZR 650
Sub-3 JL 10w6v1ae's sealed
Highs amp-MS275
Mids amp-MS2125
Subs amp-MS2250TA
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »