Paypal disputes.

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Paypal disputes.

Post by ydnap »

Well it looks like (after a month of fucking around) that Im not getting my porsche emblem. Nice :roll:

Anyways I have opened a paypal dispute and MAN Im on top comedic form.

LOL check this out. So I wont get a refund? at least Ill have fun :lol:

Total Messages: 3

From Buyer: Andrew Tutton on 1/18/2007 21:32 PST
I ordered a porsche emblem from this guy. Two weeks later I asked where it was. he said it had been shipped but had provided no tracking number or anything. So he sends another one via the postal service that required no signature or insurance. Silly really considering you had already lost one.Anyway I got a confirmation that it has been delivered three days ago but I do not have it. I have driven to the local post office and was told that it shouldnt have been left outside because of where I live (an apartment complex) but it seems it was. So I have nothing for my money. This seller has basically said that this is now my problem as he has a delivery confirmation and I should take this up with usps. But I am not the shipper so I cannot. I dont see how it can be my fault if A: this guy doesnt pay for signature confirmation or insurance with my shipping money (which was adequate for one of the two) or B: that USPS leave things on the path where they are not supposed to. I hate to do this, but not as much as I hate wasting my time and money. Please help to resolve this issue. The bottom line is that I have nothing for my money but a month of wasted time and a seller who is saying this is now my problem to pursue.

From Seller: FORD MENZIES on 1/18/2007 21:46 PST Shipments: Shipment # 9101785091401026112613 Shipping label printed on Jan-11-07 US Postal Service First Class Mail Shipping Status: Delivered Payment Item # Item Title Qty. Price Subtotal 120069256008 Porsche Carrera Emblem Genuine 94-98 USPS Delivery Confirmation #: 9101785091401026112613

From Buyer: Andrew Tutton on 1/18/2007 21:50 PST
And to the germans hitler was a great guy. But that doesnt mean he was. It also doesnt mean that when USPS leave something on the doorstep that I get it, especially with the thieving bastards around here. I would have thought that after one went missing steps were taken to cover both of us. Not a delivery confirmation so that when another one goes missing you can say that your job is done. I still have no item and no money, which isnt cool.] Excuse my sarcasm, it's english humour.
Last edited by ydnap on Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.
Hontzo_MD

Post by Hontzo_MD »

Thats totally a rip off. Thats some of what drives me nuts about Ebay owning paypal. Good luck..

OH, Id get my personal info off the site, just a thought..
REALLY!?
"Im not even supposed to be here today!"-Dante Hicks
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

I didnt even notice that lol. gone :)

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

Paypal got paid that's all they care about.

Good Luck.

FWIW I always pay paypal via Credit Card my CC has online fraud protection and will immediately yank the funds back from paypal in this situation, fuck arbitration with those pricks I won't even file a complaint. It's easy enough to secure another account. You can always use bidpay.
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

VW337 wrote:Paypal got paid that's all they care about.

Good Luck.

FWIW I always pay paypal via Credit Card my CC has online fraud protection and will immediately yank the funds back from paypal in this situation, fuck arbitration with those pricks I won't even file a complaint. It's easy enough to secure another account. You can always use bidpay.
i wonder if this works with a visa check card as well?
i myself am goin through the crap with paypal and the jack hole i bought the outlaw amp from :evil:
thank god 1moreamp is a huge help on this he has the amp and is helping me get my money back

thanks so very much 1moreamp fo all your help !!!!!!!!!!!
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

twisted wrote:
VW337 wrote:Paypal got paid that's all they care about.

Good Luck.

i wonder if this works with a visa check card as well?
i myself am goin through the crap with paypal and the jack hole i bought the outlaw amp from :evil:
thank god 1moreamp is a huge help on this he has the amp and is helping me get my money back

thanks so very much 1moreamp fo all your help !!!!!!!!!!!
Contact your bank and stop payment on your check card...............real simple, just make certain you do not leave a balance in your paypal account otherwise they'll snatch it up.
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

I have a check card and you can do it.

Pain is I have to print a form fill it out and mail it to them, oh well.

Im gonna do it, fuck this Im tired of paypal theyre douche deluxe.

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

fuck paypal
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
1moreamp
NOT justonemoreamp

Post by 1moreamp »

Check cards don't offer buyer protection like credit cards do, at least not here is Cali. It all depends on the banking laws of the state you live in. I know I tried on a bad deal I got on e-bay, and found out I had to use the pay-pal way. it takes forever, and has no latitude to allow a complete disclosure of the possible fraud being perpetrated by the sellers. Just ask Twisted about this...

I even had to send them documents three times because they are so incompetent that they can't even collect and read fax'ed documents properly. I ended up threating pay-pal with a lawyer, and then they were able to perform in a semi professional manner about the case. What a bunch of low life losers, Pay-pal that is...
I sell rarely on e-bay now, and only because I really just want to dump something. They cancelled one of my auctions because I stipulated I only accepted two of the three pay-pal payment methods ( i.e. No Credit cards)

My reason being I am not a business so i can't write off a charge back like a business can. and there are a lot of fraudulent charge backs on e-bay. and no protection for the little seller.

So now I don't specify Pay-pal and I add that if a buyer wants to use Pay-pal they must e-mail me first. This gets the buyer to contact me and I explain I will accept their pay-pal if it is "direct transfer" or "Debit based" payment methods, ( NO CREDIT CARDS)
To date I have not lost a sale to this policy and I don't post the big pay-pal thing all over the screen, and the buyer still gets pay-pal protection (whatever that is) on his purchase to me as they automatically offer it when paying thru pay-pal, 100% positive feedback on my name gets that automatically.
There is more than one way to skin a cat, and still have it good. You just have to out think these guys... Their system doesn't work properly but they are not trying to fix it as they are already rich and getting richer by the minute :roll:

Oh twisted, no problem brother I'm glad to be here for you, I have been where you are right now. And alone its a bitch to say the least. Glad to be of help my friend :D
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Re: Paypal disputes.

Post by Bfowler »

Pandy wrote:Well it looks like (after a month of fucking around) that Im not getting my porsche emblem. Nice :roll:

i think that is the car god telling you something 8)
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...