Done any deals with "Dynamicautosound"

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
DDD

Done any deals with "Dynamicautosound"

Post by DDD »

Hi guys,

I'm about to order me some subs through a guy from eBay called Dynamicautosound, and I'm gonna do it outside off eBay, and was wondering if you guys have heard anything about him/them? As I don't fell like getting screwed over.
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

I have a pending deal with them they seem like they are good so far.
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

bought from them once before - they shipped faster than they said they would, excellent communication.

I would buy from them again... heck, probably will at some point.
mistawikid

Post by mistawikid »

I purchased two Roadster 66's from them with no problems! Price was good, shipping was fast! I did use ebay AND paypal though!?!
! its all fun and games until the Cops show up !
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

I purchased a roadster 66 outside of ebay from them using paypal the shipping was really quick and seller was quick to give tracking # and answer all questions. I was kinda worried about sending someone $556.00 outside of ebay but I would deal with them again without worries.
wldock

Post by wldock »

How are the ROADSTER 66 amps working out for you guys? Thinking about getting one.....
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

wldock wrote:How are the ROADSTER 66 amps working out for you guys? Thinking about getting one.....
LOL - still waiting to buy the car its going in! But it looks great in its case... at least it did the only time its been open.
MX2 Crossover
Sapphire 1.5x - Sold
Roadster66 #11 - Sold
(2) RSdC 102 10" Subwoofers - Sold
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

I am very happy with mine. Haven't run it since the snow hit because it's in my summer car, but it was great during those summer months.
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

wldock wrote:How are the ROADSTER 66 amps working out for you guys? Thinking about getting one.....
To be honest I have no idea I haven't even seen mine yet I will see it tonite I am driving home for the 1st time in 3 months. Finally get to unwrap all my christmas gifts. The roadster being the one I bought myself. If you are gonna buy 1 from there ask if he can still do it for $499 thats what I did after his price had gone to 599 and he sold it to me for $499 plus less shipping than the auction states.Its worth a try.
Check my buyer/seller ratings http://phoenixphorum.com/gridracer-vt4548.html

I have more PG stuff than one guy ever needs.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

you do understand that paypal give no help to deals like this outside of ebay if you do run into issues right? I have never done any deals or heard anything about him, just wanted to be sure that you were not counting on paypals protection to help you. I am sure that is why you are asking about him but just in case.........
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

use a visa or mastercard with paypal and bypass them at least you get your money back!!! i think Joerg had to do that with a bad frank deal
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

Yep pay your paypal with a credit card any problems do a charge back paypal will go after the seller. Anyway I sent this guy $550 and had no problem at all I would deasl with them again without worries.
Check my buyer/seller ratings http://phoenixphorum.com/gridracer-vt4548.html

I have more PG stuff than one guy ever needs.