Joreg why didnt you tell us about this??????

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
SolacE

Joreg why didnt you tell us about this??????

Post by SolacE »

[img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p139/solaceravr/Misc/CopCar.jpg[/img]
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

That´s actually an austrian beer! Damn germans wnat to call everything their own! :lol: The brewery is located in a town called "Fucking" here in austria! And "hell" isn´t the devils home in this case. "Hell (light)" in german is the opposite from "dunkel (dark)" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
bretti_kivi
Shutterbug

Post by bretti_kivi »

Indeed, "hell" is a type of beer, in Munich you order "helles".

Bret
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

bretti_kivi wrote:Indeed, "hell" is a type of beer, in Munich you order "helles".

Bret
Mmmmmm Augustiner Hellesss.....
waynehead
No, you're a towel.

Post by waynehead »

im more found of the dunkel variety myself. :drool:
We don't need no stinkin' bass boost!
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

waynehead wrote:im more found of the dunkel variety myself. :drool:
Mmmmm Schneider Dunkel Weissssssssssssssssssssssssssss.... :beer::hf: :drool:
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

maybe it was a bad batch, or a bad kind....but the dunkel i had was gross as fuck. it tasted like spoiled (rotten) beer
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

J'aime le Beer beaucoup.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Bfowler wrote:maybe it was a bad batch, or a bad kind....but the dunkel i had was gross as fuck. it tasted like spoiled (rotten) beer
It doesn't taste half as good when imported unfortunately... :cry:

German beer isn't chalk full of preservatives like our mainstream beer is. Tastes waaaaaaaaaaaay different if you get it straight from the source. Their Weissbiers are so smooth, creamy and fruity! :beer::fap:
bretti_kivi
Shutterbug

Post by bretti_kivi »

There are three bottles of Erdinger in the garage... and another 30 or so Warsteiner :)

And a 5 litre keg of Beck's Gold. And I don't know what else, maybe another Franziskaner or two. Will have to look.

Bret
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

bretti_kivi wrote:There are three bottles of Erdinger in the garage... and another 30 or so Warsteiner :)

And a 5 litre keg of Beck's Gold. And I don't know what else, maybe another Franziskaner or two. Will have to look.

Bret
Then why aren't you drunk yet? :shock:
bretti_kivi
Shutterbug

Post by bretti_kivi »

because some of it's been there for several weeks and it will take several months to clear the stock of Warsteiner. It's supposed to be like that :D

Two crates of 0.5 warsteiner last me around 3 months. The big keg will be opened for a long weekend at the summer house in May. There's always beer or wine or both in this flat or the garage, for when I want one.

Bret
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Warsteiner, 0.5????????EWWWWWWWW. ALTHOUGH OUT OF ALL THE .5'S ive drank Becks and Warsteiner are the best!

Brian, maybe all the pansy watered down shit you 'Mercans call beer has fucked with your MAN PALLET. I will have to try some of this Dunkel you guys speak of. When I have a little extra cash, I always try to buy something different than the regular crap. I have found almost all of the local micro breweries to have a very drinkable beer, no matter what type, light,amber,or dark. We have a local miccro in town here that their Pilsner was in the top five at one of the larger beer comps across the pond. You boys out in da big city should try them out, they will be found in single 750 ml bottles,Old Yale Brewing Co is the name, and the lables are a signature of whats around us here in Chilliwack, Sasquatch ale, IPA Pilsner which has a dog with an Army helmut on and Cultus lake ??? with a rainbow trout on the lable and so on.

Try anything frtom Dead Frog, they are based in Aldergrove, www.deadfrog.com, very, very good beer, and as stated above no preservatives from any of the microws :beer:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

I've drank both the Old Yale Sasquatch Stout (nice and cheap for a local microbrew!) and the Sergeant's IPA. Both are tasty, tasty, tasty!
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:I've drank both the Old Yale Sasquatch Stout (nice and cheap for a local microbrew!) and the Sergeant's IPA. Both are tasty, tasty, tasty!
Cool beans Ry, make sure you dont have more than 2, so you dont spray the SAAB full of chunks again, ya princess :P
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan »

waynehead wrote:im more found of the dunkel variety myself. :drool:
If you like dunkel you should love Doppelbock Dunkel. Delish!

I am with Stipud, I am a big fan of the weissbier. There is nothing better than straight from the wooden barrel. Fresh, fresh, fresh!

Those of Deutsch knowledge please chime in. At Oktoberfest, is Augustiner the only brewery still using the wood barrel or was it someone else?
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

oldskoolmseriesfan wrote:
fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:I've drank both the Old Yale Sasquatch Stout (nice and cheap for a local microbrew!) and the Sergeant's IPA. Both are tasty, tasty, tasty!
Cool beans Ry, make sure you dont have more than 2, so you dont spray the SAAB full of chunks again, ya princess :P
I can never live that kind of shit down, people just keep bringing it back up and up and up... :oops:

:D
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:
oldskoolmseriesfan wrote:
I can never live that kind of shit down, people just keep bringing it back up and up and up... :oops:

:D
Learn to keep it down and it wont be brought back"up, and, up......." :lol:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
bretti_kivi
Shutterbug

Post by bretti_kivi »

no idea on the wooden barrels, I will have to ask....

Bret