Dear Oreagoner's: Just say no to......

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Dear Oreagoner's: Just say no to......

Post by mr tibbs »

MUSHROOM TEA!!!! HOLY CHIT!!

MMA fighter Wyatt faces murder charge

A mixed martial arts fighter who allegedly gouged out another man's heart and eyes after drinking mushroom tea will stand trial in Northern California on a murder charge, the Times-Standard in Eureka, Calif., reported Wednesday.

Jarrod Wyatt, 26, also faces charges of aggravated mayhem and torture stemming from the grisly March killing of his 21-year-old friend Taylor Powell, after a Del Norte County Superior Court judge ruled Wednesday there was sufficient evidence to put the case before a jury.

Wyatt, who has pleaded not guilty to the charges, is due to reappear in court Friday for arraignment.

Powell was killed at a home in the coastal town of Requa, about 40 miles south of the Oregon board, early on March 21. He bled to death after his heart was removed from his body while still alive, according to his death certificate.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
kg1961
Got wood?

iewkgasdz

Post by kg1961 »

WTF i know the us has problem with houses ect but ...................... i don't get this
i have been drunk(right now) or very very high but i have not killed or done anything like this...
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

There are wacko's everywhere! Not just in the US. Drugs can make some people crazy as-well. Just another person who made extremely poor decisions! May the victim's family find peace!
MS275, MS2250ta, MS2125TA, Bandit, M44, ZX200, EQ215, EQ230, TX2, PDL1, TBAT Trans+Recvr w/cable
str3atwarrior

Post by str3atwarrior »

Wow, i've been f*cked up more than once, never happened... But i guess it all depends on peoples... Somes can eat some g of mush, smoke some weed and drink some beer for fun and others can't even stand drinking one beer without want to kill everybody... Guess that's how the world is :x
He appreciates your support but he aint beggin for it
kg1961
Got wood?

kteikm

Post by kg1961 »

i here ya on that
life sucks wear a helmet....lol
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

I haven't heard of 'shroom tea before. If I get "offered" some I'll make sure and kindly decline and leave before I end up like either of these kids. Such a shame.... :(
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

I've had mushroom tea before. It's just like eating mushrooms, but in tea form.

Pretty sure I haven't killed anyone in a grisly torture routine.

Wyatt isn't the first MMA fighter to have some bizarre death/murder/assault charges laid against them, not that I'm linking MMA or fighters to such crimes.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

mr tibbs wrote:I haven't heard of 'shroom tea before. If I get "offered" some I'll make sure and kindly decline and leave before I end up like either of these kids. Such a shame.... :(
Hey Tibbs dont worry about the tea, you just put the magic fungi into some water, boil it for so long...and drink it, just like Chinese tea at a restaurant. Its supposed to hit you faster and stronger than just ingesting them, I tried it and felt nothing, so we ate a shit load, smoked 4 gaggers and...........STILL DIDNT RIP HEARTS OUT!!!!Look at the picture of the clown...........he looks like some inbred fuck from psycho town!!!Ive dropped a 1/4 oz of shrooms with a buddy and shared a 1/2 ball of blow, and drowned it all in beer(Im not bragging, just saying Ive lived life) and played pool :shock: :lol: In no way did I ever feel I wanted to bring Mortal Kombat to life :roll:

Just look at the guy, he looks like a fuckin nut bar, MUSHROOMS ARE TOTALLY SAFE....................as Public Enemy saidDONT BELIEVE THE HYPE
The guy was born a psycho, it wasnt the drugs :naughty:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:I've had mushroom tea before. It's just like eating mushrooms, but in tea form.

Pretty sure I haven't killed anyone in a grisly torture routine.

Wyatt isn't the first MMA fighter to have some bizarre death/murder/assault charges laid against them, not that I'm linking MMA or fighters to such crimes.
Exactly Ryan, you beat me to the punch, you posted as I was writing a short story :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
str3atwarrior

Post by str3atwarrior »

Depending on who i was getting it from, i could go from less than a g and be in another world for hours or eating the whole 7 and still feels nothing. Good thing about mush is that it doesn't cost much, at least when i used to do some. Could get a good 7 for less than 30$.

But now with the kids, it's sobber all the time, if you count beer and jack's out :)

And still, never killed nobody neither on it! Neither on every shit i've took past theses years.
He appreciates your support but he aint beggin for it
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I have never tried halucinagins and partially for fear that if I were to hear someone say "finish it" or something similar that I would hear "FINISH HIM!!!" and go mortal kombat on them. You never know when you will have a bad trip on that stuff and sooner or later........
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

ttocs wrote:I have never tried halucinagins and partially for fear that if I were to hear someone say "finish it" or something similar that I would hear "FINISH HIM!!!" and go mortal kombat on them. You never know when you will have a bad trip on that stuff and sooner or later........
I would never recommend hallucinogens to anyone who's worried, uncomfortable with the idea or apprehensive before hand. That's just setting yourself up for a bad time. I believe you must be of a clear mind and ready to enjoy yourself and if that's not the case, it's probably best to leave it alone.

As much as I've enjoyed them, I don't necessarily recommend them. I don't think everyone is ready or wants to have their third eye squeegeed clean and that's fine by me.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Never partook in the funky-fungi but from those I've seen trippin, it's all about the mood of the person/group. Also depending on how much it taken.... A trip can go south as fast as turning on a light... Happy 1 second and crying about yer dead dog the next.... :lol: :lol: But rage is a whole different thing....

I'll go out on a limb and speculate that most MMA fighters have some pent up aggression and just might be voted "Most likely to get violent" at any drinking function. I've met afew fighter and they were cool as hell... Lots of heart and dedication in them... But look at the factors involved.... 1. Trained/built to kick ass. AND 2. Aggressive natured (and we'll throw in) volatile for the obvious reasons.... Not the best starting base for hallucinogen intake IMO.

Sadly, this isn't the first time we've heard about these things happening.... :(
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

dude havin the tea party had no idea he just turned his living room into the thunderdome. Here, have some tea, sit back and relax.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
waynehead
No, you're a towel.

Post by waynehead »

oldskoolmseriesfan wrote:
mr tibbs wrote:I haven't heard of 'shroom tea before. If I get "offered" some I'll make sure and kindly decline and leave before I end up like either of these kids. Such a shame.... :(
Hey Tibbs dont worry about the tea, you just put the magic fungi into some water, boil it for so long...and drink it, just like Chinese tea at a restaurant. Its supposed to hit you faster and stronger than just ingesting them, I tried it and felt nothing, so we ate a shit load, smoked 4 gaggers and...........STILL DIDNT RIP HEARTS OUT!!!!Look at the picture of the clown...........he looks like some inbred fuck from psycho town!!!Ive dropped a 1/4 oz of shrooms with a buddy and shared a 1/2 ball of blow, and drowned it all in beer(Im not bragging, just saying Ive lived life) and played pool :shock: :lol: In no way did I ever feel I wanted to bring Mortal Kombat to life :roll:

Just look at the guy, he looks like a fuckin nut bar, MUSHROOMS ARE TOTALLY SAFE....................as Public Enemy saidDONT BELIEVE THE HYPE
The guy was born a psycho, it wasnt the drugs :naughty:
Actually the way I have found superior is to boil water and as soon as the water has stopped boiling you put in the fun guys. It also helps to crush the fun guys into tiny pieces and put them in a tea strainer. ALot of people also dont realize that you only need like a half a cup of water for an eight. I might not ever have to pull those things out of my teeth again :wink:
We don't need no stinkin' bass boost!
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

So how much PCP did he smoke after drinking the mushroom tea then? :P
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

yeah....i've taken lots of lsd and shrooms and been a bad trips and never wanted to kill anybody!

wow that had to suck for all involved!