10 obscure/odd facts about yourself

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

10 obscure/odd facts about yourself

Post by ydnap »

1. I have anxiety and OCD to the extreme. I cant stop a job until it's done.. I sometimes think that's a good thing.

2. I'm not a fan of boobs, I prefer bums.

3. I shout when I am scared or upset, never when I am angry. People think I get angry sometimes but dont understand it's because I am upset.

4. I am obsessed with my car working properly with no flaws at all, probably due to my OCD. If I get a check engine light I wont rest or sleep until it's out.

5. Whilst being incredibly independant and solitary I do love the company of my friends. But sometimes I just want to leave.. So Ill get somewhere and within moments will turn around and leave again lol.

6. I am obsessed with South Park and cannot usually sleep very well unless I have it on the TV (dvd likes, I have all 9 seasons released on dvd) or the simpsons.
I cannot sleep AT ALL without the TV and a light on.

7. I care too much about other people and it gets me burned all the time, yet, I keep being who I am hoping to find others the same, and I think with OTEC I have met them

8. I crave the UK all the time but dont want to go back. And I dont even know why.

9. I am *petrified* of flying. Before 911 I did it and gripped the seat rests for 8 hours straight sipping water. I did not get up out of my seat and took a 2 minute piss when I landed in Phila. After 911 I cannot fly at all, even being near a plane makes me shake and nervous. So much so that I dumped $5000 on the QE2 transatlantic to get myself and my now EX wife over here safely 2 weeks after 911.

10. I was born on January 25th. A month sooner and my mother jokes that I would have been called santa or jesus. Knowing my mother I wouldnt put it past her lmao. I wasnt born naturally I was a C section, and I was late. I always wonder if she would have called me something mad like that hehe..
I was named after St Andrew and *HATED* being called Andy before I got to the USA. I would get really pissed if anyone called me Andy prior to being here.
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.