would you like to buy a one year warrenty?

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

would you like to buy a one year warrenty?

Post by ttocs »

I have been needing a battey charger for some time with all the work I have been doing in the garage now and finally decided to break down and get one. I looked around online and found that walmart had the best selection and prices. As much as I hate that place in the small town I am back in now I find myself there more often then I want to be. Found the one I wanted, found an open register and was ready for the kid to sell an extended warrenty and was confused when he did, but for a 1yr? I thought that just about everything electronic came with a 1yr right? I declined and thought it was strange. I had to read the info to make sure and I have never seen anything sold that stated that it came with no warrenty, made in mexico too.....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
waynehead
No, you're a towel.

Post by waynehead »

Yeah this happened to me for the first time a month or so ago with a remote control or something. i was like huh :hmm:.
We don't need no stinkin' bass boost!
oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan »

That is awesome that it is made in Mexico. Of course I am all about buying USA but if you have to buy something from a third world country why not have it be your neighbor!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

if all our jobs are going down there how come they are still running up here in heards?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
waynehead
No, you're a towel.

Post by waynehead »

Cause the few jobs we have left up here still pay alot more.
We don't need no stinkin' bass boost!