tigers treasures

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

tigers treasures

Post by ttocs »

been collecting some stuff for tiger that he can't find down under, and now after almos 2 months of searching we have found it all and it is ready to be sent. I got the 2nd cap today, the one with out the voltmeter. Only flaws is that a little of the blue paint in "titanium" has slight rubbed off of one although with the way it was made it is not as bad as it sounds. The other one has one slight nick/gouge in the cast but both of these flaws will be fairly well hidden when they are mounted next to one another.

sorry for the bad cell pics but after but I can't seem to find my camera now. Grids stuff that is also bound for you might make it here this week althoug sometimes it can take a little while with customs. I will post pics of that here too when I get them.

Anyone else that needs a middle man for shipping overseas/boarders let me know and I am happy to help. I am not charging for this so you will need to work around my disability as sometimes I am hospitalized or just unable to get out and ship it. Because of this though I am normally around the house and do not miss any packages....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

WOOHOO!!!!! Hahaha Cheers man :)

To be honest... with or without the volt meter on the caps, doesn't phase me; as I am going to 3/4 conceal these in the install ;) I'll have 4 x Ti RMDs telling me the voltage on the 1507s anyway.. so I ain't fused :)

I am happy as a pig in shit! hahaha
-1998 Mazda 929 HC Series 1-
[b]Alpine[/b]- CDA-7998R/CHA-S634/
PXA-H700/MRV-1507 x 3/MRV-F407 x 3
[b]Phoenix Gold[/b]- Xmax 12 x 2/ZPM160 x 4
ZPM100 x 2/ZPT25 x 2/Bass CUBE/DD5
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I didn't notice until today that the volt meter looks to have a telephone input on the back as though it would use the RDDP output from the amp, it also has a protection led on top which would have to do with the amp as I have never heard of a cap going into protection.

The meter looks to be removable though, so if you are not going to show it where it is mounted I am willing to bet it could be removed and then mounted up front if you wanted to see the protection status of yer amps.

oh wait though you are using yer v12s though arn't ya?
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

Yes... the V12 amps will be hooked up to these
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I have been wanting to try and find the output of the rddp from the amps to see how I could use it with my SDT and my roadster. Wonder if it could be modded to be used with them too? I know we have the schematic from the output of the r-link but I am talking about the input to it. I dont' think they are the same but I am not sure.
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

Anything can be modded with enough time and patience... and risk :twisted: hehehe