decal materials

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

decal materials

Post by ttocs »

I bought a bunch of old shool decals from lisounds. I am going to scan them and then use that to make some high rez copies for stickers/decals. I would like to make them on a glossy clear material, maybe on a chrome as well. I know there were a couple of you that were interested and I am just wondering if you were to get some what material you would want them on? They were originally on a glossy white vinyl...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Re: decal materials

Post by Rold Gold »

I'm interested in some..........
Just not sure which qwite yet.

The "Wired by PG" might be cool............ But I'd like a flat black background because my Stang is black........
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

that will make things a little harder since most printers do not have white ink.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

No problem there..........
Blue ink on flat black would work for me....... 8)

I'm thinking about doing a vynal inlay on the bumper in blue aswell.
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!