Joke of the Day

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Joke of the Day

Post by Rold Gold »

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work.

Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly; he sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch.

The woman's husband also comes home.
She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already.

The little boy says, 'Dark in here.'
The man says, 'Yes, it is.'
Boy: 'I have a baseball.'
Man: 'That's nice'
Boy: 'Want to buy it?'
Man: 'No, thanks.'
Boy: 'My Dad's outside.'
Man: 'OK, how much?'
Boy: '$250'

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together.

Boy: 'Dark in here.'
Man: 'Yes, it is.'
Boy: 'I have a baseball glove .'
The lover, remembering the last time,
asks the boy, How much?'
Boy: '$750'
Man: 'Sold.'

A few days later, the Dad says to the boy, 'Grab your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch.'
The boy says, 'I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove.'

The Dad asks, 'How much did you sell them for?'
Boy: '$1,000'

The Dad says, 'That's terrible to over charge your friends like that...that is way more than those two things cost. I'm taking you to church, to confession.'

They go to the church and the Dad makes the little boy sit in the confessional booth and closes the door.

The boy says, 'Dark in here.'
The priest says, 'Don't start that shit again; you're in my closet now.'
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: Joke of the Day

Post by ttocs »

good one...

I laugh anytime I hear about a guy hiding in a closet after a friend of mine had too. He went home with a chic on night and of course banged the hell outta her. The next morning he is half away and really hung over when the girl suddenly jumps out of bed and runs out the bedroom while saying something about a husband. All he heard was husband and saw her run out so he of course thought he was screwed so he grabbed all his stuff and jumped in the closet. He got dressed and then called another friend of ours that drove him to the bar the night before and was just as hung over to see if he would come pick him up. He woke eric up wispering that he was in a closet. Eric wasn't sure what he heard so he asked and got the same answer that he was in a closet and the girls husband just came home.... They were half way though the plan that he was going to jump out the window and meet eric down the road when the girl came back and explained it was her EX-husband that was dropping off her kid. She overslept and when she heard his loud truck comming wanted to be sure to meet him outside to save any problems but in her haste to get out all tom heard was husband... We gave him shit about being in the closet for the next, ah hell it was only 10 yrs ago he probably has another 10 before we forget...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
00goobs

Post by 00goobs »

I hid in a closet once at a girlfriend's house (my wife now). I over slept and it was time to go to work. Her parents were up and about and I wasn't supposed to be there. It being the morning, I needed to pee and had to do so in a large McD's foam cup. I was right at the top of the cup when I was done and that cup was warm, hehehe.... I had to hang out in there for about 30 minutes and was laughing the entire time. The things we do for love...
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

lol, not too bad!!
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]