newbie here

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
rocker85675

newbie here

Post by rocker85675 »

was just cruisin the webbernet lookin for that "needle in a haystack", some zero awg zeropoint power wire and some hi end pg rca's to finnish of my system when i stumbled across this site, YATZEE! i've been a HUGE pg fan since the days of stuffing house speakers in the back seat of my hand-me-down first ride and havent looked back since. i am a BIG audiophile, spent a TON of loot on home audio and am just finishing up my system to replace the junk that came with my ride, rockford fosgate :doh: i cant even give this shit to friends cause i have a concious :cry: the previous owner spent ALOT of dough on this system and it STILL sounds like shit! i am about to dump in all mb quart seperates (8 mids & 4 tweets)with a zx500v2 to run my subs,2x jl audio 12w6's, a zx450v2 to run the mids and a zx350 th run the tweets with an audio control electronic crossover with a ac matrix line driver, epicenter, pg bass cube, pg lpl control and a pg 15 farad cap, should sound sweet all jamed in my 8" jacked ext cab s-10. my boyz call me crazy but after seeing some of your stockpiles i feel pretty normal now. glad i found some other pg nutjobs like myself :lol:
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: newbie here

Post by ttocs »

welcome to the phorum. Good luck with the search for zero point wiring as it took me alot of searching to find all the wire and ends I needed. I will probably have a few extra ends when I am done if I ever get healthy enough to work on it and finish it...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Welcome to the phorum! Have fun in here!!!
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

welcome to the asylum. you sound like you will fit right in!
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Get out, have a terrible time, etc. ;)
dvnt88

Post by dvnt88 »

Bfowler wrote:welcome to the asylum. you sound like you will fit right in!
^^^^ What Brian said and remember, you can never ...ever, ever, ever has too much PG stuff. :mrgreen:
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
itchnertamatoa
Itchy Tomato

Post by itchnertamatoa »

dvnt88 wrote:
Bfowler wrote:welcome to the asylum. you sound like you will fit right in!
^^^^ What Brian said and remember, you can never ...ever, ever, ever has too much PG stuff. :mrgreen:
what he said ...
welcome aboard
[url=http://www.phoenixphorum.com][img]http://phoenixphorum.com/templates/Titanium/images/logo.jpg[/img][/url]
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

welcome we're definitely a special breed here but I mostly clarion collector, but I've got my phoenix gold stuff too .
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
tonym

Post by tonym »

welcome....