Terrorist attacks in Norway

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
holmis

Terrorist attacks in Norway

Post by holmis »

fucking shit....

Today the maniac muslims has blown a bomb here is Oslo, capitiol of Norway...

Norwegian TV2:
http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/eks ... 44362.html

CNN:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europ ... ?hpt=hp_t1

I was 2 block away when it hit.... damn that blow was loud !
Debris & broken glass everywhere.. a lot of bloody people... fuck!

Now the terror shit has arrived here too...
Old School PG Fan/Collector & Jeep fanatic...
Madman in a nuclear mode!!
2x FAS, 3xReactor, MS275, MS2125, M25, M44, 2xMPS2240, ZX450, 3xZX350, 2xZX250, 8xPG Original Jacket, Box full of BassQube`s Xmax8,10,12, 2 sets of BostonAcoustics 6.5.3 + + +

My Buyer & Seller Ratings : http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15269
My CV Recone service: www.cerwinvega.multi2net.com
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Re: 7-22-11

Post by stipud »

I was just about to come post about this! Glad you are ok holmis, I hope nobody you know was hurt. Sounds like there are lots of dead and injured already. Sigh.....
holmis

Post by holmis »

Its total chaos.. sitting at the hotel watching TV. I was 2block away, so I just felt the chockwawe...

The blast is the building where the Primeminister of Norway has his officce (At the top of the building) Every window in the building is blow away..
Now as I write this.... there is another attack at the youth camp of the AUF, witch is the youth party of the labour wing in Norway. Same as the Primeminister is from.
They have now sent in the special forces to that camp, 1,5 hour drive from Oslo..

This is really sick shit.....
2x FAS, 3xReactor, MS275, MS2125, M25, M44, 2xMPS2240, ZX450, 3xZX350, 2xZX250, 8xPG Original Jacket, Box full of BassQube`s Xmax8,10,12, 2 sets of BostonAcoustics 6.5.3 + + +

stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Jesus Christ...
Haakon

Post by Haakon »

Eyewitness Andre Scheie told NRK: "There are very many dead by the shore... There are about 20-25 dead." Mr Scheie also said he saw people dead in the water at the camp.

These are kids/youths that have been killed in a separate shooting at a Labour youth camp outside Oslo, the police here says that the attacks are connected, the attacker was a man in a police uniform armed with a machine gun, this took place at an island, several kids have tried to swim away from the island, some hiding in the woods. Very many gathered there today because of the former prime minister, Gro Harlem Brundland (and former WHO leader) had a speech there earlier today!

And at least 7 dead in the bombing, but not all buildings have been searched yet
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

wow.... Had a nice afternoon with my family enjoying a couple of movies and come back to this, just speechless.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Haakon

Post by Haakon »

It appears that all this has been the work of a single individual, so more related to oklahoma bombing than islamic terrorism:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Condolences to the whole nation.

And i was so happy to finally have a chance and visit Norway tuesday next week. Now i feel like not going there. :(
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
Haakon

Post by Haakon »

At least 80 youth/kids killed in the island massacre!!!
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

wow just speechless.
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

I had a strange feeling like this wasn't a foreign attack when the news broke.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
tonym

Post by tonym »

sick ppl...
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

It's strange to think that a peaceful nation like yours could invoke the wrath of the Muslim nation like America.

And here I thought we had the lockdown on pissing the world off.
Boomshackalacka
eulogious
"Loogie"

Post by eulogious »

Francious70 wrote:It's strange to think that a peaceful nation like yours could invoke the wrath of the Muslim nation like America.
Looks like they guy is a native to Norway, and that he hated muslims, so lets not going around saying this is based off of religion, when there is no proof of religion even being involved.

Seems it was just some wack job that hated the government, or some political party, not some religious radical.

Why are people so quick to judge others based off of "religion" when this happens? Terrorism has nothing to do with religion, just terrorizing people, and attacks are usually carried out by crazy people. Even if they are religious, they were crazy way before religion came into the picture. Only a crazy person could do something like this, regardless of their reasoning for carrying out such an attack.

Killing 80+ innocent kids AND blowing up a government building, that's just plain crazy no matter how you look at it.

A truly sad day for the people of Norway. My thoughts and best wishes go out to all of the people of Norway.

Glad you are ok Holmis, must have been quite the scare.
KDC x869
MB Quart RVF-216 6.5
SLD44
white zx450v2
white zx500
white BassCUBE
RSdC124
ZP Fuse Distro
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

the muslums have been pissing the europeans off worst then us for some time now. From the burkas in france to the danish cartoonist that has to live in hiding now they have been tired of being so tolorant of them for so long. I am suprised that it has NOTHING to do with them honestly and I guess a little glad as it is getting old hearing them tell us that we have to be tolorant of them and thier beliefs while they do not return the favor.
JK

Post by JK »

Man!!! Going and killing all those kids????? That's a fukt up person... That shit pisses me off... Holmis I'm glad to see you are ok. We have already lost one of us this year... He should of left the kids alone...
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

eulogious wrote:
Francious70 wrote:It's strange to think that a peaceful nation like yours could invoke the wrath of the Muslim nation like America.
Why are people so quick to judge others based off of "religion" when this happens? Terrorism has nothing to do with religion, just terrorizing people, and attacks are usually carried out by crazy people. Even if they are religious, they were crazy way before religion came into the picture. Only a crazy person could do something like this, regardless of their reasoning for carrying out such an attack.
Crazy people doing bad things for their own crazy reasons was sooooo 90's. Any terrorism event in theses days is motivated by religious/political fanatics. [/sarcasm]

Sorry, but when you hear terrorism these days you automatically assume Muslim's. But you know what assuming does.
Boomshackalacka
XONE

7-22-11

Post by XONE »

Wow shocking to hear about this happening in Norway
smgreen20

Re: Terrorist attacks in Norway

Post by smgreen20 »

Sorry to say/inform, but terrorism IS based off of religion.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
holmis

Post by holmis »

It pretty sick shit....

One of this pshyco`s wishes was to be like the Unabomber that terrrorised USA.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

Fucking insane people...

joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Another proof that most likely the biggest terrorists hide theirselfes in the own country. :(
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

smgreen20 wrote:Sorry to say/inform, but terrorism IS based off of religion.
That's completely not true at all. While Religion is sometimes a factor, a politically-motivated act of indiscriminate mass violence against innocent civilians, intended to terrorize the population at large, is by definition act of terrorism: "The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims". Terrorism existed long before the more recent Islamic terrorist attacks on the United States (which themselves were politically motivated more than religiously), but since then, the word "terrorism" has basically been hijacked to mean "Islamic Terrorism".
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn ... index.html

Anders Breivik is a terrorist, and considering him anything less because he isn't Islamic is an absolute outrage in my books... but that's what the media has been portraying. He's just a "domestic extremist" to them.
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/fox-ne ... ay-shooter
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

to say it IS I would have to disagree as well. It CAN but does not require religous motivations, what about tim mcvay(SP?).
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

Wow, I walked by that building no more than a week before the bomb exploded... horrible. Condolences to the victims and their families.
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
holmis

Post by holmis »

A german newspaper article says: "Even in their deepest sorrow the norwegians don't get hysterical. They resist the hate. It is amazing to see how politicians and the whole country reacts. They are sad to the deepest thread of their souls. They cry in dignity. But nobody swears to take revenge. Instead they want even more humanity and democracy. That is one of the most remarkable strengths of that little country."

Tonight there has been rose / torch markings all over the country...
a lot of people came...
Oslo: 200 000
Bergen 50 000
Trondheim 25 000
Stavanger 17 000
Tromsø 15 000

+ many thousand in every small town around ....
Even in my town Lillehammer where the population is 20 000 , there where incredible 15 000 who came...