Good, Better, Best from Oregon

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Good, Better, Best from Oregon

Post by mhyde71 »

GOOD, from Bend, Oregon
A policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem. -- A 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand-painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD.' The officer also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money. -- (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER, from Pendleton, Oregon
A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Pendleton, Oregon. A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST, from Eugene, Oregon
A young woman was pulled over for speeding. An Oregon State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball."
He replied, "Oregon State Troopers don't have balls." -- There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left.
PAST WORK/S HERE::
https://www.facebook.com/KhameleonKoatings/photos_albums
joerg
SOFA-KING

Re: Good, Better, Best from Oregon

Post by joerg »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
Lux

Post by Lux »

:safe:
lol, that is freaking hilarious
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Being Oregon grown, I have to say thats pretty funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anybody that hasn't had the chance to see what this place has to offer, I say put it on yer list of places to visit. I may not have seen the world but I know that this is where I want to be........
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!