RIP Dan Wheldon

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
wooferdog

RIP Dan Wheldon

Post by wooferdog »

:cry: A sad day in indy car racing,we lost Dan Wheldon in a lap 12 crash involving 15 cars,RIP Dan.
Phoenix Gold,Don't Leave Home Without It !!!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: RIP Dan Wheldon

Post by ttocs »

that was a horrible wreck, no where for anyone to go.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
wooferdog

Post by wooferdog »

it was bad.you can tell when they cover the car with a yellow tarp and see how the drivers are reacting to it.
Phoenix Gold,Don't Leave Home Without It !!!
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

I didn't get to see the yellow tarp part. I'm not a big IZOD fan at all, but if I ever decided to take up the sport, he would've been my driver. Living 1 hr away from the Brickyard, the 31 days in May are considered (here) the 500 days of May. It's always a sad day, for me, when an racer dies. The last bad one for me was Colin McRae (Sept '07) and Eric Medlen (Mar '07). Dans doesn't hit me as hard, but it's still a shock that gave me goosebumps and will disturb me for a few days. I wish his family/friends/fans the best in the next few trying days, and in the holidays soon approaching.

http://www.myvictoriaonline.com/pages/1 ... Id=9166930
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I am never sure how to feel when I read about someone dying doing what they love. I am not sure if I wanna go out in a flamming ball at 200 mph while young or some slow drawn out death when older.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
money-b

Post by money-b »

If u guys see the overhead camera view..... There were 3 cars air born! The eerie part is a second before the wreck the brodcast was being broadcast from his in car camera....actually caught his death on camera from his in car camera!
ALPINE CDA-9815,ALPINE CDA-7897
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2