yo JK

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

yo JK

Post by ttocs »

I know you just startedt that biz of yours but I also know that you are into your kids. Something to think about for you as I have been hearing more and more about this.

http://gma.yahoo.com/fake-marijuana-may ... 08742.html
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Re: yo JK

Post by stipud »

Same as always, the legal drug is worse than the real thing. War on drugs has to stop... this is absurd... we're making drugs faster than they can ban them.
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I truly wonder how much longer we will keep pot as a schedule one in the face of the facts....
Lux

Post by Lux »

12 states have already legalized it to an extent. In Colorado you can even get a permit to grow it. I dont think the federal laws will stand much longer, but who knows, the poloticians are not in the pockets of logic.

:?: :?: :?:
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I know indiana is now looking into the cost savings of legalizing it which would only seem to make me think they would have to really screw up that study to not see it. Between the profit from taxing from the lowering of the criminal population being busted for it to the price to police something that will grow anywhere there is dirt.