use the x-over or not use the x-overs this is da question

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
shawn k

Re: use the x-over or not use the x-overs this is da questio

Post by shawn k »

audiogood wrote:The first shop was tweeter ect in the crystal mall watterford conn. Then I moved back to Maine and I worked for frank parmalo and son in agusta ... Then I opened my own shop but that went under do to an bad biz partner ... Now I just work freelance for my self .. there is not an big market for car audio up in Maine .. so no sence to have the big overhead of an shop that may sell two cd players an month and 6 sets of speakers a sub or two and an amp every now and then ... LOL

When did you work for Tweeter? I worked there myself. Six years total, and three as the bay mgr for the Newington/Portsmouth NH store.

We may have met at some point, what's your name man? Did you ever attend any of the annual awards ceremonies?
AKA "THE HATER"
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

From 94-95. I did not go to the awards ceramoeys. But I have Ben to the portsmith store in 98 as that was the year I bought my (then) 1985 Porsche 944. It was in aprail of 98 the car was black it came from euro sport motor car in marymack nh . Oh my name is Chris mears
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

Um if it helps I was looking at extant and bostan . I bought an 12" extant sub there ..
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
shawn k

Post by shawn k »

Gotchya. Well that was just before my time so I doubt we ever crossed paths. I was one of the installers who replaced the previous installers of that time.
AKA "THE HATER"
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

Kool Kool ...... Sad that tweeter is gone out of biz ... I miss C C to