want to say something to you all

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

want to say something to you all

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

hi everyone especially the ones i known on here and past forums for years, my life took some really stupid turns in the last say four years. not all of them good. some still biting me in the ankle every once in a while. i have become less frequent on this forum in the last 3 years and its because i just lost interest in everything that i really enjoyed. some of you know that i had some shitty events unfold and even totally cracked and was looking down the barral of a 12 guage.. its just that i never pulled the trigger because i thought of my kids. so i decided to change things and for the most part i been better, the internet has been less of a priority then before and i come to realize that car audio has lost its spark in me for years.

i still do it but its just not the same anymore. i have gear laying around that i say "one day ill put it in" then five years go by and next thing you know my daughter is 17.

I miss the old days of debating and talking about what i loved so much and the people on here that we pissed off or pawned, also just the great people here.

tom who was willing to bring me back to amps from europe. the other guys who were great positive influences here.

I am at a stand still right now in my life and im trying to figure out what i want to do. problem is my reputaion here is good so i still have lots of people wanting me to do work for them but i like i said lost the desire to do it.

I feel like im not "me", yet i am healthier then i been in the last 10 years, i train again i go run so that part is all good. my job is time consuming and takes alot out of my personal life but its not a bad job.

im not asking for pity or anything in that nature but instead i wanted you all to know what the hell happend to "brenzbmr".

I have a feeling ill be back in this game again but just not for now. i want to cleanse myself of the past and start all new.

dont be surprised if in a couple of months im posting a system i did.

I want to thank all the people i met here that have passed or are still here and some of the new ones that i met here much alohaZ.

marc

if anyone has questions about old caraudio have them pm me, i still have alot of info in my slab of meat called a brain.
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: want to say something to you all

Post by ttocs »

I was burned out on car audio after installing for years myself. Did all my friends cars up all nice and was too tired to work on my own driving around with a stock cd player for years. It took being away from it for a few years before the bug bit me and I realized it was fun again to work now just on my own car.

Keep that gear you would one day like to use keep stocking the stuff that you like and you will be thankfull oneday....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Life goes on man... with or without car audio. ;)
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

You've ALWAYS answered the many questions I've had over the years on here and Soundbuggy, for that, I THANK YOU!! You are one of the most talented people I've come across in car audio. I hope all works out well for you My Friend......
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

Hey thank you avic!
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

Do what you have to do, the most important thing is that you take care of yourself first. We'll still be here. Those of us that have lived long enough understand. Take care abs God speed.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Hey Marc; sorry to hear all this, I've noticed your absence.
Just want you to know that what you went through ,happens to a lot of people at a point in life. [mostly around the age of 40].
It does not make it less hard on you, but I've seen people that had a perfect life, come apart and getting into a depression badly.
I know it first hand and you are not alone in this! Caraudio has lost it's magic for me too and I know the feeling that nothing is fun anymore.... I guess we're the same type of guy; always needing something to do, and when the desire to create things disappears, life feels worthless right...
The reason I'm still on this forum is that I like to be around the people who started this forum and those who contribute to it. Oh, I forgot; I like to annoy newbies with a wrong attitude... :wink:
We're getting older Marc, and our children make that painfully clear sometimes.
I learned to leave the computer off during the evenings and spend time on other things; man that was hard in the beginning!
Best advice I got from a professional helper; start walking outside.
Simply walking outside for longer periods [not running] will make your body to balance it's state of health again and it works for most people.
Over the past five years I learned a lot about this subject and if you want, feel free to PM me anytime you want.
Like said earlier; YOU'RE NOT ALONE BRO !
Keep your head up Marc.
Nico
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

thank you all!!!!
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

Like Nico said you're not alone, keep your head up bro. I've wondered what had happened as You have not been around.
prioritys change as so do life's ambitions, If something really truly matters, it'll be there when you're ready to return.
In the last four and a bit years I have made many positive changes in my life, I'm only now at this point, realizing how good life can be without
some of life's indulgences..... I'm pullin for you.
screw car audio, I'd rather go fast....errr, wait a minute.
04evors

Post by 04evors »

ttocs wrote:I was burned out on car audio after installing for years myself. Did all my friends cars up all nice and was too tired to work on my own driving around with a stock cd player for years. It took being away from it for a few years before the bug bit me and I realized it was fun again to work now just on my own car.

Keep that gear you would one day like to use keep stocking the stuff that you like and you will be thankfull oneday....
had the same situtaion in my life. I hung on to all my old PG equipment and really glad i did. Very good advice.
ZX450
ZX500
XS2500 x2
XS2300
TI Powercore
PDL1
12" Xmax x3
Zeropoint 5.25 component set
TI 1.0 cap