the middle man

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

the middle man

Post by ttocs »

hey folks I thought everyone knew that I would be happy to help in helping our over seas members(or just the canadians) in getting stuff to their door that some ahole in the US is not willing to ship internationally. Done this I don't know how many times for joerg and a couple of others on here so if you find yourself in that spot hit me up. Since I am disabled I have the time to help and I am not doing this for any compensation, just here to help my friends on here and make a few more. For the regulars that have been here a while I have no problem paying for the item, shipping it to you and then give you the actuall total to pay for the item and shipping. For any new members that I do not know I will need payment up front for the item and estimated shipping costs and then refund anything that is overpaid or request $$$ if it comes up a few bucks short. Doesn't have to be car audio related but don't ask me to ship a refrigerator either.... As I said I am disabled and that is really the only thing that I have to work around and unfortunatly I never know when it will act up. I am typing this from the hospital now actually but in good news its been 5 months now since I had to go to the hospital. There are times that I just can't get out of my bedroom with the exception to go to the bathroom so unfortunatly sometimes it might take a little longer then I wanted it too but I will keep in touch to let you know when it goes out.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Starunit10

Re: the middle man

Post by Starunit10 »

much appreciated , Thank you .
Collection Growing..........
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

There´s a 50ies style fridge on ebay.... :lol:
Just kiddin!

Thanks for jumping in, when there´s troubles with these difficult US-sellers, ttocs! 8)
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

crazy civic needed some help to get the 8 awg silver wire I showed him on ebay which works out well since he has some blue 8 awg that I need. But yes if anyone just needs something picked up and then shipped back out, I have started keeping custom forms in my desk at home so they are filled out before I get to the post office. Like I said above I am not doing this for the cash as much as to be helpfull and earn some good carma points that everyone needs. not sure if we could maybe make it a sticky for future member to see?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Thanks for the offer and all the best with your health man.
Whenever I got things like that, then Matt is always a great help for me. I'm here anytime to return the favor. :wink: