bails bonds man ?

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

bails bonds man ?

Post by bdubs767 »

I was watching dawg lol not greatest show but any how hwo the hell do Bails Bonds man make $.

My friends and I cant figure out why the fuck you'd bail a broke ass bum out of jaul whos gonna run? And where the hell do they get the $.
Can one send others to war if hes not willing to go himself?
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

they get the bounty that is put on them.

that is how they get paid. bounty hunters.

dawg got a dui here in hawaii not to long ago. think he got off
though.
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

brenzbmr@sb wrote:they get the bounty that is put on them.

that is how they get paid. bounty hunters.

dawg got a dui here in hawaii not to long ago. think he got off
though.

the bounty hunter makes sense...the bails bonds men pays them to get the fugitive they posted bond for.

But where does the bails bond man get their $ I only see them loosing $
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

actually good question.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

well looked it up....they charge service fees. And sicne you get the bond back when the defendant shows to court it basically an investmant until court
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

cool.
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

Basically, if you're arrested, you call a bail bondsman. They pay the bond to get you out of jail and you pay them 10% of the bond. They keep your 10% and the court gives them their 90% back when you show up in court. If you don't show, the bail bondsman is out quite a bit of money usually, so they hunt your ass down like you owe them money, which you do.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Francious70 wrote:Basically, if you're arrested, you call a bail bondsman. They pay the bond to get you out of jail and you pay them 10% of the bond. They keep your 10% and the court gives them their 90% back when you show up in court. If you don't show, the bail bondsman is out quite a bit of money usually, so they hunt your ass down like you owe them money, which you do.
so in this explanation where the hell do they make money? Its break even and then when people run they loose lots of money and go into the red?

How do they make money??
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

bdubs767 wrote:
Francious70 wrote:Basically, if you're arrested, you call a bail bondsman. They pay the bond to get you out of jail and you pay them 10% of the bond. They keep your 10% and the court gives them their 90% back when you show up in court. If you don't show, the bail bondsman is out quite a bit of money usually, so they hunt your ass down like you owe them money, which you do.
so in this explanation where the hell do they make money? Its break even and then when people run they loose lots of money and go into the red?

How do they make money??

They only put up a percentage to the courts, while they appear to be putting up a full amount, so when they get paid form joe-schmoe that is where they make their money, also when the accused shows the full bail is returned.
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

yeah
thats how it works, now i wanna go and get a tv show and hunt
people down too.
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

bdubs767 wrote:

How do they make money??
They keep the 10% fee that you pay them to bail your ass out.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Francious70 wrote:
bdubs767 wrote:

How do they make money??
They keep the 10% fee that you pay them to bail your ass out.
yea but without getting 100% back from the courts it woudl be break even with the 90% you said theyd be getting back....
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

Ahh shit, no, what I meant was they get their 90% or the total bail back, and keep your 10%