Have a great christmas time Phoenix Pimps!

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
joerg
SOFA-KING

Have a great christmas time Phoenix Pimps!

Post by joerg »

Since i´m taking off work in about an hour it is time to wish everybody in here a great christmas time from Austria!

:clap: :clap: Spend loads of time with your families, friends, and all the people that are important to you! :clap: :clap:

My girlfriend and i decided not to go online from tonight until the 27th of december and the cellphones will be turned off as well. Back to the early 90ies we go! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Special thanks to all the friends that helped me out with getting things over to my place and the members i met in person since i´m on here.

Plus yesterday arrived a new project which i´ll work on during the holidays :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: Have a great christmas time Phoenix Pimps!

Post by ttocs »

you get crazier and crazier every year you nutty astrialian.... Thanks for the kind wishes and back at you. This is the first year in a while when I have not been sick and broke as hell so its a different feeling for sure. I know everyone in the US now is talking about how important friends/family is and what is really important after recent events but that is all stuff I have realized over the past few tough years. I miss mountain biking, I miss pizza/beer/wings/all kinds of food. I miss my job/career as well as many other hobbies I am not able to do now, but with all that gone it has helped me to realize what is really important. When your barely able to take care of yourself and need the help of others it becomes clear pretty quick who your friends are and who really cares.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
finbar

Post by finbar »

Love the slingshot!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

this last year was finally one that went up rather then down for me. It was nice for a change to look forward to the season rather then dread it. We always celebrate on christmas eve, my dads tradition for some reason he doesn't even know. Had a nice dinner with my family and realized I had everything I needed right there. I know alot of people have been reflecting on family and what is important but have 3 years where you keep getting sicker/sicker and see when you realize what is important to you, what you need and what you want. I honestly would have been happy with nothing more then a hug from everyone but I was suprised to get two of the best gifts I had ever recieved. My grandfater was not into jewelry but had a couple of rings and watches that caught his eye that he bought. I had actually thought about asking my folks for a movado watch like he use to have as I remember how much he loved their simple classy elegance and its thin design. Even better yet they gave me his very watch! I had not seen it for 20+ yrs but as soon as I saw it I recognized it. They also gave me one of his rings. Its bigger then I would like but the way it brings back memories of him it will be hard to take it off.

I hope that everyone out there has had a year that went up like mine did but I know that can't happen. I hope that if there is anyone out there that has had a bad few years like I had has the family that I have but I also know that can't always happen. If neither of those are the case then all I can tell you is to keep your head down and keep moving forward till it stats getting better.

in general, merry christmas all.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Wrennagade

Post by Wrennagade »

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you all have a happy, safe, fun holiday!
Wrenn :D
Ti BASS Cube
Ti Powercore 15
Ti DD10
Ti Fuseblock(Power)
1xTi500.4(Thanks Brian!)
1xTi1200.1
2xTi X-overs/1x Ti Tweets
1xReactor
1xTi 12EliteD
MS1000TA(Black)
Alpine 3339 EQ
Pioneer MVH P8300BT
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

MERRY CHRISTMAS for all you out there. I hope you'll be able to spend some time with the one[s] you love.
Don't let the crisis get to you; there is none. Compared with the other 87% of the population on this planet you're still living in paradise.
Also BEST WISHES for 2013 from this side of the pont, and remember; forget about your limits, think about your possability's.... :wink:
If you REALLY WANT to move that mountain of bricks, you can.
Nico
Attachments
bakstenenvervoer.jpg