Kids

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
Drock

Kids

Post by Drock »

Hey guys, I know I seen a thread awhile ago about funny stuff out kids do but could not find it .
Anyway I have to share this one.
I'm sitting in my 8 year old sons room getting a little frustrated trying to get his Xbox to work with his tv and stereo. He has a friend over for a sleep over so it's pretty loud and crazy. I was getting frustrated and the noise was about to make me freak out.
But just as I yelled and everyone went quiet, my 3 year old son come walking right up in front of me, interrupting me giving shit to the older boys to settle down, he wave a gross petrified piece of licorice I'm my face and says in a very clear tone " why is there food in the fucking couch?".
Well my first reaction was that can't be what he just said. So I said pardon, what did you just say?
Again my 3 year old repeats himself, but in a different manor "WHY IS THERE FOOD IN THE FUCKING COUCH?"
And I was stunned, all I could think was this kid is a mamas boy. Lol
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: Kids

Post by ttocs »

my folks have a similar story about the first time my brother cussed. Funny thing was that there was no denying that he heard it from dad as when my brother said it, he said it with my dads Danish accent. both mom and dad knew it, mom said dads face was priceless...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Drock

Post by Drock »

ttocs wrote:my folks have a similar story about the first time my brother cussed. Funny thing was that there was no denying that he heard it from dad as when my brother said it, he said it with my dads Danish accent. both mom and dad knew it, mom said dads face was priceless...
That would have been so funny. An accent and a cuss. Tuff to beat that. Lol.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

yea it was my older brother so I only got to hear the story but the way they tell it, its pretty funny. He stubbed his toe on the front step when he said it. Their first reaction was just like yours,"did I hear that?" followed by the thought, "did I REALLY hear that?".
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.