covid

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

covid

Post by ttocs »

I am curious to know how people are doing and how the last year effected them? How bad was it?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
vwdude

Re: covid

Post by vwdude »

Hey Scott. So during covid I changed careers from a field service engineer fixing hospital lab equipment to my new role as director of clinical engineering at a hospital. As a result, I have seen things that I can’t unsee. I helped move bodies back in January when we had a refrigerated truck a d people were dying at an alarming rate.

I personally have not had covid, which is a good thing considering I have a suppressed immune system a d I have specific respirator autoimmune issues. I got the vaccine back in December/January.

How are you doing with it?
A few of these and a few of those.
Creator of www.phoenixgoldregistry.com
hit me up to add your limited edition amps.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: covid

Post by ttocs »

my family has managed to stay healthy thankfully. Staying locked up wasn't much of a change for me so there wasn't that much to adjust to. Personally my digestive issues have been much better since I quit/cut back on my meat intake. Since then I have not been sure if its the anxiety problems that have been bothering me more than my stomach problems. Last weeked was a GREAT weekend for me. I have had a ticket to drive a 2020 GT500 for 3 laps on a track for over a year and a half after a covid delay and then getting rained out. Needless to say it was a blast and now I can't wait to try the porsche 911 GT2 or the lamborghini.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOAr2yqIYz0
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.