Fiesta Bowl! (for those who refuse to read SB anymore :P)

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
Audiophiliac

Fiesta Bowl! (for those who refuse to read SB anymore :P)

Post by Audiophiliac »

In case anyone missed easily the best ending to a college football game ever, my Boise State Broncos beat Oklahoma in OT by one point putting the icing on a perfect season. 13-0, 1st year for Coach Peterson, Sophomore RB, Ian Johnson, the best RB in the NCAA in the running for the heisman, a lot of seniors putting their final stamp on their college careers...

22 points scored in the final 86 seconds of the game. We pulled out all the stops and trickery to come back from a couple of fluke mistakes that bit us in the arse. It was an intense ending, but we pulled it off!!!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!
Hontzo_MD

Post by Hontzo_MD »

Im on the east coast, and had to be up for work 5 hours later, but it was Easilly the best college game I can remember watching, since last years Rose bowl. And really since EVERYONE at espn (Lou Holtz) kept saying that BSU could consider staying within 10 points of Oklahoma a win. It was a much more entertaining game.
REALLY!?
"Im not even supposed to be here today!"-Dante Hicks
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

i didnt get to see it, but i wish i had.

if anyone doubted the usefulness of the BCS system...they sure as shit do now. bosie vs ohio would be somthin to watch
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...