I love my car even more now.

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

I love my car even more now.

Post by ydnap »

Actions speak louder than words.

Remember that TVR front mouth?

Well....

It's.

Sorta.

Kinda.

Done.

:D
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Uhhh... yeah Pandy, that looks exactly like a TVR.

The taped on mesh, purple plate frame and rice fogs really add that genuine touch. :lol:
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

stipud wrote:Uhhh... yeah Pandy, that looks exactly like a TVR.

The taped on mesh, purple plate frame and rice fogs really add that genuine touch. :lol:
Theyre not purple bunghole theyre kameleon. They shift everything between red and blue. And theyre kewl.

The OEM fogs are coming out to make way for rotor ducts. And I couldnt fit bigger ones in there cos of the brackets.

Looks kewl tho.. Oh and the tape is nice, I think I'll leave it like that.

:lol:

Now praise me for my Napoleon Dynamite numchuck skillz or Ill dance for you.

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

HOW THE HELL DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A TVR? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit man, you got my hopes up... I was thinking you were going to do a custom fiberglass job on the front bumper instead of throwing some hokey ricer mesh in there. You said TVR "front end", which means you replace the front of your car with the front of a TVR. This is more like a... TVR "inspired" positioning of budget foglights under some mesh (which the TVR doesn't have??) That is cheesy as hell, sorry... You got my hopes up and seriously burned me for having faith in you. :P

Hey, have you installed a CAI on your tib yet? I just did on my friend's '03 GT-S and it sounds amazing. I guess you must have the 4-banger though, not sure how it would sound on that.
Last edited by stipud on Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

I am at a loss for words.............
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

Post by Mackenzie »

Yuck....
Mastiff
French Poodle

Post by Mastiff »

VW337 wrote:I am at a loss for words.............

Well I’m not ….. Pandy that looks like total shit !!! I have seen Riced out Honda’s that look better! For god’s sake man doing things the cheap and easy way is just that cheap and easy.

Btw that looks nothing like the TVR!

and this is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlLzt2N2t-o

Yo Pandy .. want us to un pimp this letme here you say vwhat !
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

pandy....no

just no.

im not making the connection

Last edited by Bfowler on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

I didnt say it would look like the TVR I said it would have the same mouth, and it does.

1/16th perforated aluminum with spots in there.

Its going to be black when its done :)

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
HoseHead
Tim Horton Himself

Post by HoseHead »

Gotta jump on board here...

You shouldn't be fucking with sharp hand tools.
Was there a first aid kit nearby?
Nice circles, though. Compasses are pointy too.
And at the very, very least, straighten the fucking plate, eh.

HH
The only stupid question is the one not asked .......
Mastiff
French Poodle

Post by Mastiff »

and why is your hood tweeked?
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

sorry dude that doesnt even look like a tvr mouth :roll:
the tvr frowns and yours has a gay ricer smile :lol:
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

I love the fact that a framing hammer is a required tool for this install.
slc72005
BANNED!!!!!1111

Post by slc72005 »

pandy you are a nice guy, but please just stop doing this to your car

you are wasting money trying to make it look like something and its way off and looks like shit, sorry man im just telling you the truth here.

they make new fornt bumpers that can make your car look the way you want it to look, thats why they make them so you dont have to, im sure on ebay you can find a plastic bumper that will give yo the look you are after for a couple hundred bucks

it just seems like you are putting al this stuff in your car in a hurry and paying no attention to detail whatsoever here, liket he grills on the 3.5's in the doors, they would look really good and you had the right idea all the way up until the end when you put those 2 srews in there, they arent even the same color as the car, did you find those screws in the bottom of a box? come on pandy if you would not work hard on 98% of it then do something as stupid as put shiny little screws to mount the grill cover it just mess's it up, its all in the detail.

one thing i have seen you do countless times pandy is by cheap ass shit then a month later upgrade to a little better, when if you bought the good stuff to begin with you would ahve saved yourself money and time, stop doing that you are throwing money away and its not even turning out the way that its supposed to.

pay attention to the details pandy
Scott Damnjanovic
820 Yosemite Trail
Roselle, IL 60172

630-220-5054
630-980-7154

[email protected]
[email protected]

I have stolen hundreds of dollars from my friends. If you know me, stay away, because I will steal from you too.
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

I feel as if the damn car is smiling at me.
Mastiff
French Poodle

Post by Mastiff »

Dear Pandy.

Hi its me , hey you have been driving me for a decent amount of time now. So far our relationship has been well….. ok, but I think we need to talk about a few things in order for us to continue being together. That being said I have prepared a list of the following things that I need too change.

1. Please stop hacking me up! Its bad enough that I am some fucked up half breed of a car with out you modifying me with mesh and cheap ass lights.

2. Please stop filling me with flea market audio gear. Even the Honda’s are laughing at me when they see the cliff and audiobling gear.

3. For the love of all that is holly please, I beg you don’t paint me with glitter. I don’t want to have people look at me and feel like they are at a disco.

4. Could you please take the rat fink sticker off of me because it doesn’t add any HP regardless of what the guy on EBay told you.

5. Stop trying to make me look like a TVR. What are you ashamed of my half breed construction?

6. Could you fix my hood please it’s embarrassing.

7. While you’re at it striated up my licenses plate would you, it looks like hell. You wouldn’t go out with your tie all crooked would you?

8. If you are dead set on modifying my interior please have a professional do the work as I am sick and tired of shinny screws in my door panels !

9. Please don’t put ford parts on me as the Daewoo’s will laugh at me. Oh wait they already do laugh at me.

10. If you can't meet the above terms and suggestions please sell me to some one like Mastiff. Because he would love me for what I am.

Sincerely,
Tibby .
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

The hood is being repaired along with the rest of the body, Im just pre fabbing bits that I am going to use on it.

Anyway, I know what it will look like when Im done and Im happy with that vision.
I had the same vision for my Taurus and when it was done it looked fucking lovely, so it doesnt really matter because I am the one who will be driving it.

My taurus got so many comments on how good it looked when it was done.

Scot those screws are jet black and do match, but for some reason when I take photos they go bronzey colored.

Taurus.

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

HoseHead wrote:Gotta jump on board here...

You shouldn't be fucking with sharp hand tools.
Was there a first aid kit nearby?
Nice circles, though. Compasses are pointy too.
And at the very, very least, straighten the fucking plate, eh.

HH
The plate is pissed yeah. When my cousin took it off the road he ripped the bolts out of the old plates because he couldnt get them out and the OEM holes are damaged. I couldnt put a new hole where I needed to so it ended up a little wonky. It doesnt matter because it was only temporary, the plate frames were from the taurus and theyre coming off, I have ordered some hyundai ones.

my hands are cut to ribbons but I dont mind :) no pain no gain..

The hammer is there because I was using a pair of tin snips to cut the steel, so the edges became warped and the remedy was to lay the steel on the ground and tap them all flat again :) worked really well.

BTW maybe I shouldnt have posted pics yet.. I dont know how many people do stuff like this, but it's kinda like watching american chopper. There are no pics or shit and they add things as they go along. The reason I love that show is because I know how it will look in the end.

The grille will be black and will be held in with 8 brackets that use hex bolts. Inside the area it covers will also be black.

The hood damage came about when a male deer stomped the hood, that's being taken care of soon when we put on the hood pins and vents. Im putting a supercharger on the car in June so I dont want the hood flying up on me.

Again, one more time.

The look of this car is what I want. I dont expect *anyone* else to like it, that's not why I am doing it. My intentions are not to make people look at it and say "wow, nice car !" they are so that it looks how i want it to look and I couldnt give a shit what anyone else thinks. So it might be rice, yank, whatever else but it'll be like nothing before and most importantlu itll be what I wanted :)

Oh one other thing.

There is a high chance it wont be showroom perfect but I dont care about that either. The bottom line is I would have done it all myself. Whilst I dont really excell at anything in particular I can try anything. Which makes me a better more rounded person.

The interior isnt perfect but its sound and its safe, and most importantly it all works as it should and I did it all myself. Im very proud of that.

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

Mastiff wrote:and why is your hood tweeked?
I got the car in early Novermber 2005. I didnt know where to go but I knew I wanted to drive, drive drive drive lol.

So I went down R45 toward my ex wife's house which is a flat straight road about 9 miles long. Saw a deer run accross the road so I stopped and waited. Huge male comes out and stares at me so I flahed the high beams. Bad idea.

Apparently they see it as a challenge and it was mating season. so he comes up and stomps on the hood and I have a nice hoof print there now.

Itll be fixed. I found out that my car is really fast in reverse that night :lol:

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

ok pandy....im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that after you get this painted and what not it will somehow come out alright....
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

So.... are those pictures of the Taurus before or after your work? Because it pretty much looks like a Taurus with a fartpipe and plate frame to me.
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

stipud wrote:So.... are those pictures of the Taurus before or after your work? Because it pretty much looks like a Taurus with a fartpipe and plate frame to me.
I was going to post this very responce but scrolled down first. X2
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

stipud wrote:So.... are those pictures of the Taurus before or after your work? Because it pretty much looks like a Taurus with a fartpipe and plate frame to me.
It would but then you have no idea what went into that.

When I got that car it was fucked, with a capital F.

The whole roof was rotten and pitted, shocks were shot, starter didnt work, dead battery, mice living in the glovebox, rotten exhaust.

I lowered it ready for 18" falken explicits, replaced the exhaust, skimmed the roof (after bare metal) with metal glaze and debadged and deseemed it in certain places. Took out all the taurus logos too.

Custom made cold air intake, quad plat plugs, removed the rev limiter. All new brakes.

Now bear in mind a couple of things, 1 I had never even so much as touched a car before and 2 I did it all myself.

The finish on the fininshed car was house of kolor pearls, basically on a black basecoat.

Ford had offered my ex wife $150 for it as a trade, my father in law gave me $1500 for it with a snapped driveshaft and shot bearings.

And it still goes today.. could do with a new trans but then fords all have shit trans lol

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Ah, gotta love fixin up the beaters.

That was my old car... it was a rusty shitbucket when I got it, but I ground everything down, bondoed, and repainted it. You can't tell much except for the overspray over the pinstriping that I meant to get rid of anyways. Not bad for being 16 and using spraypaint!

I didn't have a single problem with that car until the day it died. Only thing I ever replaced was the alternator... that happens when you run a 900.7 and 1200.1 on 60 amps. I drove it like I stole it for years... I miss that bugger.

But damn, I wouldn't go back anymore...