Football Megathread

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

mack tibbs why the hell do you guys rout for the colts any how?
Can one send others to war if hes not willing to go himself?
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

Post by Mackenzie »

Manning is basicly a part of tennessee, and I like harrison, and every player on the team for that matter :lol:
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Mackenzie wrote:Manning is basicly a part of tennessee, and I like harrison, and every player on the team for that matter :lol:
Go route for your team :wink: ...when Vince Young is winning rings in a few years you'll wish you were.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

I have been a fan of Manning ever since he came into the league. I have never seen anybody run an offense like him ever. I have been watching football for a long time now, and to me Manning is just fun to watch. Brady is good at his position, but I don't thing he understands the game like Manning. Have you seen Manning on the sidelines after a drive? He runs the whole damn show, honestly he is the offensive coordinator. Brady is not at that level yet, and I really don't think he wants to be.

That and there is no local team around here to root for. I used to like Denver years age, but Shannahan seems like he has lost it in the last couple of years. :cry:
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

mr tibbs wrote:I have been a fan of Manning ever since he came into the league. I have never seen anybody run an offense like him ever. I have been watching football for a long time now, and to me Manning is just fun to watch. Brady is good at his position, but I don't thing he understands the game like Manning. Have you seen Manning on the sidelines after a drive? He runs the whole damn show, honestly he is the offensive coordinator. Brady is not at that level yet, and I really don't think he wants to be.

That and there is no local team around here to root for. I used to like Denver years age, but Shannahan seems like he has lost it in the last couple of years. :cry:
Tom Brady does...hes a monster, him and Peyton are literally 10 out of 10. Yet you have to give the slight edge to Brady three rings to one, and now he finally has wideouts and look at what hes doing...41 TD passes 5 picks thats fucking stupid, its like a video game. He should have fucking 43 if watson and moss caught those balls in the endzone :roll:

Also Tom Brady > Peyton Manning hes banging fucking Gisele Bundchen :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/i ... -t-501&b=1
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Have you seen Brady on the sideline after a drive? He's sitting on the bench talking to people (receivers) as where Manning is on the phone with the guys upstairs, looking at photos, etc.. That is where I see the difference between Brady and Manning, Manning takes control where as Brady (I feel) would rather have people tell him what to do. Don't get me wrong, Brady is a force on the field, but to me Manning is just better all around.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

mr tibbs wrote:Have you seen Brady on the sideline after a drive? He's sitting on the bench talking to people (receivers) as where Manning is on the phone with the guys upstairs, looking at photos, etc.. That is where I see the difference between Brady and Manning, Manning takes control where as Brady (I feel) would rather have people tell him what to do. Don't get me wrong, Brady is a force on the field, but to me Manning is just better all around.
Actually thats wrong...Brady in past season has been on the phone constantly and looking at film, ecsecailly when charlie wies was there. This season he hasn't had to...most of the wins have by 20 plus so you can sit around laugh all day long.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

Toms girl does not have a booty.. 8) Shes got a flat ass.. Dont get me wrong, small girls are fine, but ive seen better. :lol: btw, I have never seen peytons wife? wtf does she look like?
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Mackenzie wrote:Toms girl does not have a booty.. 8) Shes got a flat ass.. Dont get me wrong, small girls are fine, but ive seen better. :lol: btw, I have never seen peytons wife? wtf does she look like?
I have no idea either! It's like he shelters her big time. :(
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

Go Colts!!
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Boo Vick!! 23 months in a federal pen should give him some time to think about stuff. :wink:

O'yeah, GO COLTS!!!
jbondox

Post by jbondox »

Cleveland Clowns anyone see that? was going to go down there but decided to drop a log in the fire place and watch it with my kids in HD... it was like watching the game through a snow globe...

Fuckin awesome that they are wining... I just ask for 1 play off spot with these guys... and I will be richer... 2 are going buy cars, have systems installed, and 6 are going for monster systems...

hell yeah
James Shields
[email][email protected][/email]
[url]http://www.northolmstedperformance.com[/url]

[img]http://www.northolmstedperformance.com/images/Business_card_front.sized.jpg[/img]
jbondox

Post by jbondox »

Also want to say,

Go Colts, Pats, and Jax... fuk Pittsburgh!
James Shields
[email][email protected][/email]
[url]http://www.northolmstedperformance.com[/url]

[img]http://www.northolmstedperformance.com/images/Business_card_front.sized.jpg[/img]
Zomb1fied

Post by Zomb1fied »

I got excited when I saw the title. Then realised it was that poofters game where some fat woman sat on a real football and then all the gay cunts decided to put on pads and play fairies.

Pffft.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

Go Colts!!!
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

Zomb1fied wrote:I got excited when I saw the title. Then realised it was that poofters game where some fat woman sat on a real football and then all the gay cunts decided to put on pads and play fairies.

Pffft.

if we had faces like you brits we wouldnt worry about protecting them either.... :P
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Bfowler wrote:dope

dope

beats... :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJM4Sk2C6T4
Great now my head hurts!! :lol:
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Well fuck me runnin, that just ruined my whole damn week if not entire football offseason. Colts lost, now I'll have to hear it from many, many people. :evil: :idiot:
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

You and me both :lol: What suprises me is harrison didnt come back in.. Well next year it will be nice having a healthy harrison, along with freeny. O well.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

:lol:

had too...dont worry pats will loose, just have that bad feeling in my gut, but any way go Pats
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

Well atleast one manning brother won.. That defense looked mean..
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

I believe it was the loss of Freeney that did us in. In the second half the Colts could not rush the passer or stop the run. Besides that the Chargers just out played them, props to them, even if I don't like it. :cry:
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

Go Packers? OT
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:Go Packers? OT
:no: Good hell, who wanted that game less? Each team had very good chances in the 4th to win but couldn't finish. :?