Wow, just wow!!

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Wow, just wow!!

Post by mr tibbs »

So, this weekend I heard a very disturbing rumor about someone me and my dad know very well. I just confirmed it and frankly I'm sickened. Turns out the guy that we used to buy siding from just went to prison for sexually molesting his 15 year old step-daughter. What a sick fuck!!! I have more details if you guys are interested, but this is just sick. I hope he rots in hell. :evil: :evil: :evil:
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Well, at least he's in prison. Hopefully he'll get to feel what it's like when he's there :x
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

why would we want details? :oops:
i have a 3rd cousin that went to jail for molesting a dog. seriously.
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Wow, just wow!!

Post by Wakeup »

mr tibbs wrote:So, this weekend I heard a very disturbing rumor about someone me and my dad know very well. I just confirmed it and frankly I'm sickened. Turns out the guy that we used to buy siding from just went to prison for sexually molesting his 15 year old step-daughter. What a sick fuck!!! I have more details if you guys are interested, but this is just sick. I hope he rots in hell. :evil: :evil: :evil:
No we dont want pictures of 15 year old step daughters nekkid on here.
joyride

Post by joyride »

my high school gym coach went to jail in an online sting. Always knew there was something strange and creepy about him

http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/PSORSearc ... d=15989137
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

Who's to say she wasn't consenting?

If she consented, then I don't think he's necessarily a monster, but rape is a whole other animal.
Boomshackalacka
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

Thankfully this is the US because she would have already been married off in some countries and in others she would already be past her prime.

Was he Mormon? Maybe trying to get a jump start on raising up his own clan?
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

VW337 wrote:Thankfully this is the US because she would have already been married off in some countries and in others she would already be past her prime.

Was he Mormon? Maybe trying to get a jump start on raising up his own clan?
Yes mormon, but didn't seem like some of the pushy ones I have dealt with. There were more than 20 counts charged against him, I'm pretty sure he has been doing this for a while and there was no consent involved. I have never met the girl, but I feel bad for her. She'll probably be messed up for quite a while. :evil:
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

Several women I have dated over the years carry the same baggage, could this be a sign...anyway it is more common than people want to believe. I am glad to hear she at least did something about it, many don't.

I hope is gets the perfect retribution in prison.
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Those are the people that need to be shot on the spot. He'll love prison. The "lifers" will make sure to visit him daily until they kill him or he kills himself. I'd apply for the position of shooter and do the job for the rest of my life no questions asked.
1moreamp
NOT justonemoreamp

Post by 1moreamp »

sad, sad, sad, you have to ask what the hell was he thinking ? messing with a innocent kid... :shock: :( :( :(