Hockey Megathread

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
thedeal7235

Post by thedeal7235 »

oldskoolmseriesfan wrote:Sounds like Salo is going to play tonight 8) Did anyone catch his interview? It was quite comical :lol:
Hmmmm. nope :roll:
as she walked out the door she expressed, 'enjoy your amp addiction'
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

OOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:OOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew they couldn't ride 1-0 for the whole game :naughty:
joyride

Post by joyride »

wow that washington/pitt game was good. I cant believe the stamina both teams had the entire game. It was really a back and forth. Thats a terrible way to end it though. Anyone else see the interference on washington in front of the net just before pittsburg brought it back for the win? Whats going on with these refs?

Now lets hope the Chicago game is just as good. How can people not like hockey? This postseason has been amazing.
thedeal7235

Post by thedeal7235 »

yeah i totally saw that~!!;(-pitt won ok, but there were alot of penalties they called on the caps, but not on pitt-been a great seies though!!!!!!!!!!!
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

we had some bullshit calls tonight aswell :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: FUCK
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
thedeal7235

Post by thedeal7235 »

oldskoolmseriesfan wrote:we had some bullshit calls tonight aswell :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: FUCK
btw, ur new avatar, reminds me........., ba,ba,ba,ba, bird, bird, bird is the word!!!!!
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

My god, Chicago is good at coming back from 2-3 down... that's how they beat Calgary, and that's how they might beat Vancouver too...
5.9Limited

Post by 5.9Limited »

bruins stay alive to see another day... big win over the canes tonight...
Is this where Im supposed to write something catchy??
thedeal7235

Post by thedeal7235 »

i dont know why the caps gotta give me such a heart attack, they won 5-4 ot inpitt 2 go back to dc for game seven :D
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Vancouver is out.

Oh well, good luck to Chicago.
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
WTF just happened???????????????????? Hats off to the Hawks, they are the real deal :cry: that third period was really intense to watch, I just wish this series didnt end this way.
The Washington Pittsburgh game 7 will lift my spirits, it should be a goodie.
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
joyride

Post by joyride »

Man, I cant believe that Chicago is going to play the wings(assuming they kill the Ducks like they have been). I skated rat hockey a lot in CHI a few months ago, and man were those guys loving how well the hawks were doing. Should be a good series, kind of a young vs old deal.

I cant tell you how happy I was to see the caps win it though. Those two teams are really good to watch.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Man, Chicago just wanted it so bad. Vancouver kinda expected to be served the series on a silver platter. I think Chicago has been down in nearly every game in the playoffs so far, but they always come back for one hell of a third period. I definitely admire their spirit. And scoring 7 goals on Luongo? My god... they deserved it.

I am excited for game 7 of pens vs caps. It's been such a good matchup so far... that is pretty much going to be the Stanley Cup finals for me.
gkitching
Hair Metal
Hair Metal

Post by gkitching »

stipud wrote: I am excited for game 7 of pens vs caps. It's been such a good matchup so far... that is pretty much going to be the Stanley Cup finals for me.
X2! .. it's been an awesome series. .... biting nails ....
Greg Kitching
thedeal7235

Post by thedeal7235 »

gkitching wrote:
stipud wrote: I am excited for game 7 of pens vs caps. It's been such a good matchup so far... that is pretty much going to be the Stanley Cup finals for me.
X2! .. it's been an awesome series. .... biting nails ....
its amazing seeing crosby and ovi-LUVN IT-definetly may as well be the stanley cup finals- :wink:
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Looks like it's almost over for the Caps.

Detroit vs Penguins anyone? :roll:

All those games just to repeat last year's finals? We'll see.
thedeal7235

Post by thedeal7235 »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!! :(
thedeal7235

Post by thedeal7235 »

congrats 2 the pens-i love the fact our fans were still chanting lets go caps, even after the game, CLASS! great series up thru 2night-
5.9Limited

Post by 5.9Limited »

I didn't see a 6-2 throwdown comin' thats for sure...well played for sure... sid the kid lives to see another day...
joyride

Post by joyride »

Yeah, Im kinda upset it was such a blowout. Didnt make for much a game. Anyway, its too bad the caps didnt win. Wonder whats going to happen with the Boston game tonight?

And I am praying that the wings win. They are the better team for sure, but they have been known to blow it.
5.9Limited

Post by 5.9Limited »

GO BRUINS. stats say it all...when chara shows up, B's win...they really didn't play their game in the 3 losses in this series...still, coming back from 3-1 would be admirable.
joyride

Post by joyride »

This Wings game is a good one. But my god are the Ducks cheap, they have been hackin and whackin away. I thin things are going to start gettig ugly pretty soon. The refs are absolutely terrible. They call the 3 worst penalties, but let everything obvious go.
5.9Limited

Post by 5.9Limited »

Cane's top Bruins... damn. :x :x
gkitching
Hair Metal
Hair Metal

Post by gkitching »

I agree the Caps and Penns ended kinda lame. Altho I think Sid's playoff beard looks pretty lame too. lol

GO Pittsburgh!
Greg Kitching