Stryker's 96 T-Bird 3k daily

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I thought it was just for cosmetics. :D

I swear if they could find a 3-4ft wide piece there would be a box, wrapped in duct tape just for cosmetics with a "Made in Canada" sticker and a maple leaf on top :lol: ...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
smokeyand thebandit

Post by smokeyand thebandit »

I like the way the box looks flat black, looks good with the seats in.
HP = FUN
Stryker

Re: Stryker's 96 T-Bird, refinished sub box front Nov 8

Post by Stryker »

Well weather is warmin up :D and hockey season is close to being over for me....about another month or so.
That means it's time for my other hobby...Car audio!!!. Gonna redo the trunk with fresh carpet and add in some Tantrum neons
in strategic spots to give it an ominous glow when I'm poppin the trunk for all me homies :lol: :lol: :lol: . As well as reinstall the 2nd 215ix with an lpl for the front door subs. Stay tuned.
screw car audio, I'd rather go fast....errr, wait a minute.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

Stryker wrote:Well weather is warmin up :D and hockey season is close to being over for me....about another month or so.
That means it's time for my other hobby...Car audio!!!. Gonna redo the trunk with fresh carpet and add in some Tantrum neons
in strategic spots to give it an ominous glow when I'm poppin the trunk for all me homies :lol: :lol: :lol: . As well as reinstall the 2nd 215ix with an lpl for the front door subs. Stay tuned.

any updates?
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

kg1961 wrote:
Stryker wrote:Well weather is warmin up :D and hockey season is close to being over for me....about another month or so.

any updates?
whoa!!! revival, so yes I actually I just finished installing DD 6.5 comps in the front this morning and took out the RSd's, quite an improvement....
The DD's have 91db sensitivity compared to the 88dB of the PG's. Nothing wrong with the PG's but I wanted something a lilttle bit better.... and louder. Problem is the RSd x-overs are hidden behind the amp rack and I have not changed those to the DD's x-over set I just do not feel like it ATM it's kinda a PITA and they sound decent enough with the PG x-overs right now. I got these DD's at an unreal price and they were BNIB. I'm gonna post a video at some point this week as I'm off for 10 days YAY!!!.... Stay tuned.
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Re: Stryker's 96 T-Bird 3k daily

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

wow stryker lots of changes since the last time i been here, looks good and you cant go wrong with DD subs.
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

wow!!!
over 5000 views bump 8) .....lol
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

Well last bump, as the car and system in it are going to be put up for sale..... :(
I'm kinda hoping no one will pay the price I want but some kid will most likely see chrome 18's,
and a whoppin system built right and say DAD!!! Plus all the performance parts I've put into the car.
I'm only looking for $5G so we will see maybe we keep for winter driver I will see what wife says/thinks I told her I would try to sell it to offset the new beast.
Pop over to the Automotive sec. and have a guess what it is.
thx for all the looks in on this thread over the last few years. Possibly I may post the final pic's if I get some time, she deserves it.
Cheers
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Awww. Your baby!
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

Gotta bump this old Bastard!