Building setup Cavalier 97 **NOW WITH RSD65CS**

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

New project eh? How about sound deadening? That should make a huge difference without breaking the bank! It's tedious, slooow, boooring work but the results are definitely worth it.
str3atwarrior

Post by str3atwarrior »

stipud wrote:New project eh? How about sound deadening? That should make a huge difference without breaking the bank! It's tedious, slooow, boooring work but the results are definitely worth it.
I'm supposed to get some sound deadening soon with another phorum member, so it's in the list! I'm sure it will make a great difference!

I took a picture of the second amp installed, and hooked up, from the driver's seat POV :

I still have to arrange the wires a little to make it looks good, but i like the result. I changed the tri-led on both amps with some 4500mcd ones, they now are super bright and, to my opinion, makes the amp looks better. Caps are freshly changed on both amps, so they should serves me well for a long time!

I'm still felling bad about the blown XS124, but Thunderdome told me he would check on the 3 he had to see if one was still working. If not, i may buy a set of RSD, still nothing decided. But it's sure i won't keep only one XS with my current system. I've been running two for a good time now, and kinda got used to it, so now the system sound totally unbalanced to me...

Edit : Oh yeah, also replaced the 12v part of my 4ga with some blue stinger cable, looks pretty good and really flexible, but there was a little less strand on the cable than on the tsunami cable i use for ground...
He appreciates your support but he aint beggin for it