CITROEN SAXO VTS 16V

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
bogart

Post by bogart »

YES!!!!!! now that is my kinda install.....great job on that...wish I could listen to it!!!!!
dante chorus

Post by dante chorus »

thanks for all the compliments I'm writing on this forum with an Italian translator English..i'm a fan of Phoenix Gold amps and possess only the 400.2 ti you would like to change the Audison vrx 2.400 a phoenix gold1000.2 you but here in Italy are very expensive ......congratulations to you for your installations, is looking to share their passions with friends as much as other parts of the world .....this is the strength of passion for good music always ... back to us, all work done on my car was made by me check out the sub is almost entirrely made of fiberglass by 2 cm thic... The fiberglass panels covered in leather and finally the strong point of the system are Dryver loaded horn sprouting from the dashboard and look to the sky reflecting against the music listener,with 102 dB sensitivity :shock: :shock: I comb the music ....with a useful range from 900Hz to 18 kHz 8) 8) .....everything has a good tone and excellent reproduction of the stage ...but with a volume of live concert stadium .....see you soon and again thank you for the compliments hello !!!!!! I leave my club website its address in Pescara: www.hondaracingtuning.it..
dante chorus

Post by dante chorus »

excuse the webpage lies www.hondaracingtuningclub.com....
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Very Nice install!
MS275, MS2250ta, MS2125TA, Bandit, M44, ZX200, EQ215, EQ230, TX2, PDL1, TBAT Trans+Recvr w/cable