2005 Civic coupe canceled

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
ZTwenty8SSR

Post by ZTwenty8SSR »

I picked up A tld66 on ebay just waiting for delivery.
ZTwenty8SSR

Post by ZTwenty8SSR »

I will not be finishing the install on my civic I do not have the time or skill needed to build the system to my satisfaction I am also tired of this car it is too small and has no power at all.

If anybody is interested in any of the equipment I have make me a offer as it will most likely be up for sale soon.
Including a bass cube tld 66 eq215x and m44.
dvnt88

Post by dvnt88 »

ZTwenty8SSR wrote:I will not be finishing the install on my civic I do not have the time or skill needed to build the system to my satisfaction I am also tired of this car it is too small and has no power at all.

If anybody is interested in any of the equipment I have make me a offer as it will most likely be up for sale soon.
Pics and list of goodies :shock: ? Sorry to hear your backing out, but sometimes ya just gotta cut your losses and move on. :doh:
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
gbody805

Post by gbody805 »

What style bass cube?
I might be very interested in it depending on the style.
Kenwood H/U
Elite 961
Elite 61
2X Xmax 15"
2X Ti elite 12D
2X Ti 600.2
Ti 1000.2
Ti 800.1
2X Ti1200.1
ZTwenty8SSR

Post by ZTwenty8SSR »

dvnt88 wrote:
ZTwenty8SSR wrote:I will not be finishing the install on my civic I do not have the time or skill needed to build the system to my satisfaction I am also tired of this car it is too small and has no power at all.

Pics and list of goodies :shock: ? Sorry to hear your backing out, but sometimes ya just gotta cut your losses and move on. :doh:
Most is shown in the first picture here.
ZTwenty8SSR

Post by ZTwenty8SSR »

The bass cube I got from pnyryd
Attachments
IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG (162.67 KiB) Viewed 6503 times
tonym

Post by tonym »

price for the tld66 please..
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

not sure what you had left to do that scared you off as it looked like it was off to a good start to be honest. I would hate to scrap a project this late into the build, what was left?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
money-b

Post by money-b »

what about ur comps? you're surely keeping those for your next build?!
ALPINE CDA-9815,ALPINE CDA-7897
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
dvnt88

Post by dvnt88 »

Are you gettin' rid of the 90deg RCA's :hmm: , if so how much you lookin' to score for the ...ALL? :shock:
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
ZTwenty8SSR

Post by ZTwenty8SSR »

money-b wrote:what about ur comps? you're surely keeping those for your next build?!
I do not know I am not happy with my progress or the car.

I wasted all day trying to figure where the noise was coming form with my 8" hooked up to the factory radio.

I also tried a amp that I had on the tv in my bedroom and the noise was just louder.

I had them in the car before and the sounded fine just a small rattle from the trunk and I found it.

I took them out because I had them bolted to a adapter that I made and they were very low in the trunk I used the same piece I used for the adapter and made a box (black boxes pictured previously) Installed the speakers from inside the car down through the rear speaker holes and attached the box from the trunk side.

I get a bad rattle so I remove the box and bolt the speakers directly to the steel More rattles this time I know it was not the box.
I put my hand on the speaker while it is playing ant most of the noise goes away.

I do not know what made the speakers start making noise they have never been overpowered with a stock radio or even my alpine but they are fucked.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I have said it before, it is just as easy to blow a speaker from too little power as it is with too much. Not sure if they were over driven or not but I have seen many speakers blown from 15 watt/channel decks.

If you do not enjoy the system and finding and repairing its bugs then it is time to ditch it. I personally thought your install was comming along nicely and didn't even have any constructive criticism for it, and you know how I am 8) :idiot: :whistle:
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
ZTwenty8SSR

Post by ZTwenty8SSR »

I needed to do a big cleanup around my house today so I packed all my equipment up and it is now stored under my bed if anybody wants to make me any serious offers on anything please pm me I may not use the stuff but I am not going to take a huge loss.