2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE

Post by ttocs »

those fuse holders were not made for easy replacement by any means. They were made more to be durable and to be waterproof and last more then for easy fuse changes. If you want easy the old glass style is about as easy as it goes but they do not make them in larger amperage sizes.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
vwdude

Post by vwdude »

Oh wait, I thought he was talking about my distribution block, not the inline fuse holder. In regards to the inline fuse holder, that's temporary. When I get around to it I'm going to install my circuit breaker. In regards to the distribution block, yes it's a pain but oh well.
A few of these and a few of those.
Creator of www.phoenixgoldregistry.com
hit me up to add your limited edition amps.
vwdude

Post by vwdude »

Ok boring stuff without pics for now but I'll be switching some things up in the next week.

1) I bought a pioneer AVH-x4700bs to replace the AVIC-8000NEX to gain network mode
2) using network mode, I will be sending my high signal from deck through a tbat through balanced cable directly to a zpa0.3.
3) using network mode, I'll be sending mid signal from the deck through another tbat brought balanced cable directly to another zpa0.3
4) the sub signal will be going from the deck, through a pld1 directly to my elite.2.

Speakers will stay the same. The avic-8000nex will be up for sale. It works perfectly and has great features, it's just missing network mode.
A few of these and a few of those.
Creator of www.phoenixgoldregistry.com
hit me up to add your limited edition amps.