Project Maxima, Part II

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

1.5 years later.................................where are the finish prod pix Brian.......... :doh:

I'm starting mine.....finally :oops:
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
bogart

Post by bogart »

Nice brian....Looking pretty sweet....
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Great work. Is there plexi protecting those amps?
MS275, MS2250ta, MS2125TA, Bandit, M44, ZX200, EQ215, EQ230, TX2, PDL1, TBAT Trans+Recvr w/cable
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

lol, the plan was for there to be. we still never got around to it so there hasnt been anything protecting them and he has just not put anything in his trunk since!
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Still is great work!
MS275, MS2250ta, MS2125TA, Bandit, M44, ZX200, EQ215, EQ230, TX2, PDL1, TBAT Trans+Recvr w/cable
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

..................I know..... Was bustin yer chops......

I'll also bet some smartass is gonna post "Nice install Brian... :roll: ." in my build thread like on page 1....... :lol:
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Mfowler
Raised by a cup of coffee

Post by Mfowler »

Oh! I'm special. I didn't see this 'part 2' section yet. I was disappointed thinking the xs install was the only one that got uploaded. As soon as I get my trunk back, this system will be absolutely superb.
Takin' it to Downtown-Fucktown since 1990.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

I don't think i've ever seen Brian finish an install, so I won't hold my breath :lol:
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

haha, yeah i was just thinking that. they get to about 80% lol. mike probably wont have that car long enough to finish it!
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Mfowler
Raised by a cup of coffee

Post by Mfowler »

Which reminds me, anyone got any bright schemes for insurance fraud? I'd like her to go to a good home; but I'd be overly jealous of the next owner and I'd rather her die by my hands than someone else's.
:hmm:
Takin' it to Downtown-Fucktown since 1990.