Carver HTP 9.1 Processor

Want your home to sound as good as your car? Need help buying electronics? Computer problems?
topcat1

Carver HTP 9.1 Processor

Post by topcat1 »

Gents, I am new to this forum and am hoping someone here can help me. I recently bought a Carver HTP 9.1 Processor (used) and it had no users manual with it. My dilemma
is that at appears that no one seems to know anything about a manual for this item. I've been told that maybe PhoenixPhorum would know something about it. I'm all ears. :lol: :lol:
valeks1

Re: Carver HTP 9.1 Processor

Post by valeks1 »

I have New remote control and Remote control programing manual.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

not sure but there may be someone to help you. What was the name of that high-end home audio site, audiogod or audiogone.com?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
topcat1

Post by topcat1 »

valeks1 wrote:I have New remote control and Remote control programing manual.

Thanks, but what I need is the users/owner's manual for the processor itself. :D
topcat1

Post by topcat1 »

ttocs wrote:not sure but there may be someone to help you. What was the name of that high-end home audio site, audiogod or audiogone.com?

I'm not following you. :( If you could clarify your response I's appreciate it. In any case, thanks for responding.
valeks1

Post by valeks1 »

This processor was design by Sunfire so look for one of Sunfire 2006 processors.
topcat1

Post by topcat1 »

valeks1 wrote:This processor was design by Sunfire so look for one of Sunfire 2006 processors.

Right, I'll look into that. Tks :lol:
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

If you were to go on sunfire,s web site they would be able to help you get an owners manual . Carver turned into sunfire . Bob makes some of the best stuff out there .
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
topcat1

Post by topcat1 »

Thank you, all of you, for the replies to my questions.
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

Please take a pic of the front of the unit. Is it dark charcoal with blue display? If so I was present when they were looking at bring them into production on the Carver Home side, I don't think many were ever produced and I don't recall them ever actually shipping, you likely have a demo/display unit that floated around the building for some time.

If I am correct the best option you have is to hook up a composite cable to your TV, and hope you can navigate the extensive menu's as I don't recall ever seeing a document for this device (I wrote many manuals of that era).
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.