Meh - no time, wasted Sunday....

Like snapping pictures? Amateurs, hobbyists and professionals all enthusastically supported!
bretti_kivi
Shutterbug

Meh - no time, wasted Sunday....

Post by bretti_kivi »

great. first I have the week from hell at work, then I get to use some Second Skin Spectrum Saturday.... I shoot this on Sat. eve:

and then waste Sunday applying for a job - writing the cover letter and updating my CV - that got turned down inside 12 minutes. AAARRRGGH!

was the hottest day this year so far, too - at least the little Monkey had some fun down at the lake.

Rant over. I have to get some stuff packed and shipped tonight, get my ass over to Customs for my Links and pick my daughter up from Kindergarten.... then we can go outside and Spectrum the front wheelarches :D

Review I'll do when I know what it does, but first impressions are very good. Five layers on the floor pan, three per wheelarch.

Bret
bretti_kivi
Shutterbug

Post by bretti_kivi »

BTW: the photo is taken with Tungsten WB. I didn't realise it at the time, but it adds immensely to the pic.

Bret
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Thats a badass pic man.........................
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!