Road trip!!

Like snapping pictures? Amateurs, hobbyists and professionals all enthusastically supported!
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Road trip!!

Post by mr tibbs »

Me and the wife went on a road trip this weekend. We went through Capitol Reef and then on to Goblin Valley on the way home. This was the first time in a long ass time I have been to Goblin Valley and I forgot how cool it is there! We will be going back in a few weeks to hike around some more.

As always here are a few pics:

And here is a panoramic that I wish I could blow up. It's 7 pictures stitched together that turned out great! Too bad it shows up soooo damn small! :mad:

[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
oldschoolfan

Re: Road trip!!

Post by oldschoolfan »

All very impressive. Did you happen to run into the Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote while you were there?
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

Sweeet!
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

oldschoolfan wrote:All very impressive. Did you happen to run into the Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote while you were there?
Very cool pictures! I was thinking the same thing about Road Runner and Wile E. :) Those were my favorite cartoons growing up.
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I always wanted to make it up to utah and moab while I was out west but never did make it.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.