alarms

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
rscecil007

Post by rscecil007 »

Well, I got my Compustart installed a few weeks ago now. I'm happy with it I suppose. I think it cost way more than it should have, but whatever, at least now I know I did everything I could to protect my system and truck.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

I like the Compustar/Firstech lines of product
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

they make good stuff and you will forget the price when it keeps working years from now.

I have had some time now with my new system in both the truck and the stang and love it. The abilty to have both 2 way systems on one remote is SUPER nice, switching between one and the other is easy and I have had no issues with it at all. What I want from an alarm, no issues.....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
rscecil007

Post by rscecil007 »

I particularly like the feature on mine where you tap a code on the window and in disarms and unlocks the truck. Pretty slick for surfers and whatnot that don't want to take their keys swimming.

Too bad I don't surf.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

the rps feature is pretty cool beside just flashing that brigh blue led out the windshield as though it is the bat-signal or something.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Killa_Cam

Post by Killa_Cam »

i just use a cheap ass alarm that is very sensitive(wind can set it off) so i can be ready to go out there and pound some fag who is trying to rip me off(i'm paranoid about my pg gear, people ask whats in the trunk i tell them "just some bootlegged kicker SHIT!!! haha lol).
tonym

Post by tonym »

waynehead wrote:I live in the butthole of Ohio, so I use a dog and a ball bat. :lol:
This is by far the best alarm I have seen listed in here....