App xo/eq?

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
vladthebad

App xo/eq?

Post by vladthebad »

Lots of us out here that have all or most all what we want or need for amps... Any possibility of an app xo/eq unit for signal processing to feed into our existing gear? Surely not this year, as the lineup is set, but maybe next year or down the road a bit? Make it elite grade, and sexy to go with a wide range of other gear, and I could see it bringing other people to pg gear. If it included a fused distro with current detection, could also offer gain rollback at user defined current to help protect our gear too.
smgreen20

Re: App xo/eq?

Post by smgreen20 »

I believe PG has an amp due out later this year they will be capable of some of the things you said.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
vladthebad

Post by vladthebad »

Yeah... But that's an amp... Not a dedicated xo/eq... Use same tech, bring your own amps... Ms, zx, ti, zpa, elite, or even other brand, etc... Lots of people loved the pg amps, didn't care for their speakers. Similarly, lots might be interested in the app amp tech, but already have a big sub amp, or other good amps they want to reuse. I'd run my old ti stuff, etc.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

sounds like rockfords 360.1 and .2
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.