A few questions

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Misfire

A few questions

Post by Misfire »

Hello and thanks for your time. I am wanting to build, well rather I guess the correct wording would finish, a killer system for my 96 4x4 bronco. I currently have a PG PDL1, EQ215, a ZX450, a MS275, 2 kicker 12's, a set of MB Quart Reference 6.5 compents( Bought these brand new for 600.00 maybe 13 years ago, still in box lol), and finally Zero Point 5.25 compent set. I really want a MS1000, but what would be a reasonable price to pay? I have only seen on for sale, on ebay for 1499, and have no clue if that is a realistic price. And what about a price for an MS2125 or MS2250? Lots of thinking to do, and a lot for begging from the old lady to let me buy. Thanks for your ideas in advance.
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Re: A few questions

Post by dBincognito »

Misfire wrote:Hello and thanks for your time. I am wanting to build, well rather I guess the correct wording would finish, a killer system for my 96 4x4 bronco. I currently have a PG PDL1, EQ215, a ZX450, a MS275, 2 kicker 12's, a set of MB Quart Reference 6.5 compents( Bought these brand new for 600.00 maybe 13 years ago, still in box lol), and finally Zero Point 5.25 compent set. I really want a MS1000, but what would be a reasonable price to pay? I have only seen on for sale, on ebay for 1499, and have no clue if that is a realistic price. And what about a price for an MS2125 or MS2250? Lots of thinking to do, and a lot for begging from the old lady to let me buy. Thanks for your ideas in advance.

I think the best most reasonable answer is....it's worth whatever you are willing to pay for it....I could give you going market value..but that does not dictate the actual value of the amps....as the market value now only reflects the economy....I think 4EVERPG's price is fine...if you are asking me

I have been qouted higher than that on several accounts....so

The shrouded 2250's that are on Ebay are fair market value at the BIN price....IMO
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Maybe if I buy the wife the Navigater she's been wanting, I could get a little lee-way for my stereo. Do kids really need shoes?
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Misfire wrote:Do kids really need shoes?
Only one pair a year! :lol: :lol:
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

Shoes? What're those?

Welcome to the phorum dood.
Boomshackalacka
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

I must say it is so cool that you all keep the phurom up. I broke out my MS275, which is my first PG amp I ever bought, and was happy to see that there are still a lot of people who love these amps.
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

Misfire wrote:I must say it is so cool that you all keep the phurom up. I broke out my MS275, which is my first PG amp I ever bought, and was happy to see that there are still a lot of people who love these amps.
I love the MS amps :D :D :D

Trade you a ZX amp :P
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Sorry, but my MS is staying with me. I actually sold it to a friend around 11 years ago. Ran into him 3 years ago and it was still in his closet. Bought her back and told myself she would never leave home again. Learned my lesson. Now for all the other PG amps i had and gotten rid of, sometimes hindsight is very cruel! Now its time to collect again.