new here

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Eric D
Short Bus Driver

Post by Eric D »

dgoodhue wrote:FYI I had problems with my crossover board when I lost a channel on Zx475ti I gathered that bad crossover board were a common problem with this line of amps.
If that is the case then he should check the crossover board first. I know I personally would check it by putting my o-scope on the boards outputs, but I have no idea how to help him check it.
CraigsMax01

Post by CraigsMax01 »

i will send pics, is the crossover board the small board that sits on top of the main board?

if it needs a scope i think i have a place i can take it to.
CraigsMax01

Post by CraigsMax01 »

pieces that came off

item is in center of these pics, its a push button type slide
CraigsMax01

Post by CraigsMax01 »

any idea if i can order a button like that?
CraigsMax01

Post by CraigsMax01 »

"...........AMP COMES ON........ALL 4 CHANNELS PLAY...........WHEN YOU TURN UP THE AMP HAS A WHINE......THINK IT IS IN THE VOLUME KNOB............HAD AMP HOOKED UP IN MY CAR..............WHEN YOU TURN DOWN THE VOLUME THEN NO WHINE.........."

i got this amp quoted above to hopefully make one good one out of this one above, and the one the thread was started about.

this sounds like ground loop noise doesnt it? i should have the amp from this quote next week.
Schwongs

Re: new here

Post by Schwongs »

Did you ever pinpoint the exact problem? I've got a zx475 with the same issue, only on the right rear channel. Please tell me you found a workaround!