BEHOLD; THE MS875

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Thanks my australian MAAAAATE! :wink:
Haakon

Post by Haakon »

nico boom wrote:SO....the MS875 QUAD is on it's way to Ivar... :D , in a specially made wooden crate, tightly fitted in there without having to use the holes in the sink.

Nico
This is no joke, I dropped by Ivar today as he lives halfway between me and the nearest shop that carries MDF, so I stopped by on the way home. Even the build quality on the crate was outstanding :D I guess it took a while to unscrew the 30+(?) screws that held the lid in place :D

Amazing how a custom amp can look so stock IRL, I guess you have to see it in the flesh to really appreciate it. Top quality craftsmanship! :shock:
Pedi
Flærdy flærdy børk børk

Post by Pedi »

I just needed to bump this thread again.

As the amp is stashed away, it was good to see the pics of this lovely piece of art....

I can't wait to have some spare time in the future where I can build/do my install....
Selling your Ti9 mids? PM me, please..

I also need a DD10...
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

I got to admit that this is one heck of a build. Even a BOFAS might look boring laying next to it. Did u have a chance and powered it up for a second until now?
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
Pedi
Flærdy flærdy børk børk

Post by Pedi »

It is really really really nice in person...

I have stashed it away, so it is hard to power it up. I have NOT powered it up myself...
Selling your Ti9 mids? PM me, please..

I also need a DD10...