tri leds

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
dontlookatme

tri leds

Post by dontlookatme »

one of my ti 600.2 amps is acting up. it plays normal but the leds dont turn on at all. anyone know how to fix or work on these amps?
3x ti600.2, 1x ti1000.2 (hidding in the closet),1x 6.5 ti elite comp (front), 1x 5.25 ti elite comp (back), 2x XO crossovers, 2x tantrumX dual 4 ohm, zero point full power+ ground wiring
6x pc-ccc zero point rca
storage for the rest of my stuff
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I replaced the leds on my octane le after one of them got crushed. Not too big of a deal and these were similar. I think they were 4.2 v leds.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
dontlookatme

Post by dontlookatme »

but what would cause all 3 of them to stop working
3x ti600.2, 1x ti1000.2 (hidding in the closet),1x 6.5 ti elite comp (front), 1x 5.25 ti elite comp (back), 2x XO crossovers, 2x tantrumX dual 4 ohm, zero point full power+ ground wiring
6x pc-ccc zero point rca
storage for the rest of my stuff
The Golden One
Quarantined
Quarantined

Post by The Golden One »

maybe if their all three in the same circuit and one of them is bad then none of them will work it's all just rocket science but if that's not the case then maybe a bad resistor in the circuit.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

it was like that in mine. One was crushed and took the other out with it. I would replace all 3 at once anyway but but it could possibly be the output to the leds....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.