ZX series art stencils or stickers

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
thecondor

ZX series art stencils or stickers

Post by thecondor »

I have recently got a zx350v2 amp that i had owned about 10 years ago. Unfortunately its been somewhat neglected since then and the cover has rusted pretty severely. I plan on pulling it apart, and check under the caps for goo and do a basic power on bench test on it later this afternoon and decide if i want to do a cap replacement myself or if i should just send it out and have it redone.

Either way it will need a respray and i was wondering if anyone was printing a stencil to repaint the main phoenix gold logo and the flag back on after primer and paint? Or if someone has just printed stickers would suffice.

Thanks in advance.
tonym

Re: ZX series art stencils or stickers

Post by tonym »

mhyde71 can redo it for you...make it look just like stock again...
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Post by mhyde71 »

yes thats right... me (matt) mhyde71- thats me and what we do at shop...

have a look through the albums of pics if you would like to see just some of the samples/examples of art restorations I have done in the past... rte 66, m25, m50, etc etc and other stuff with artwork as well...

it could even be custom art if you would like so if you have an idea of different artwork or graphics that you woul dlike... harry luvs susan Nissan logo- whatever- or just stick with OEM- and of course any color that you would like- except black- cant do artwork on black as of yet- but i am still trying to work that out.

link: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=182548038452334

pm me once you had chance to see/look at the past works and if you would like more info- pricing lead times, etc etc

matt
PAST WORK/S HERE::
https://www.facebook.com/KhameleonKoatings/photos_albums
thecondor

Post by thecondor »

Very nice work and detail. And thanks for the replys. I really do love this little amp, but im not really looking for a professional restoration at this time at least. My tax return is already about to sing its deathsong. I just hate seeing it in this bad of condition.

i didnt get a chance to bench test it, could not find a fuse holder....But other than being grungy none of the caps are swelled or leaked and everything on the pcb looks to be in fantastic condition considering it was left in a unsealed cardboard box with no plastic in a unheated garage for the last 5 years or so. I think it was a fair trade, a 6 pack for an amp. my camera phone is terrible or i'd toss up a guts pic.