What can this be worth? assorted high end (?) car audio

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Haakon

What can this be worth? assorted high end (?) car audio

Post by Haakon »

Hi

Since my current car (VW Lupo) has done over 250.000 miles, more or less expensive things are prone to break at any time, and I need a new and more reliable car, especially in my new job since I'm out installing signs and graphics regularily.

However, with the crazy car prices over here, I need to raise as much cash as I can in advance. And being a bit of a car audio hoarder, I have many things I realistically won't be able to use. If I need to make any sacrifices by selling stuff, I guess these are the items... Many of these components are so seldom up for sale that I've had difficulties going through old classifieds to find a price range..

So here they are:

Soundstream Davinci amp (8/10, in box with all accesories)

Tru Copper C-7.2AT
class A full tube amp (10/10, never installed in car, only powered up indoors) with wooden crate

Tru Copper C-7.2T
Hybrid tube amp (2x150W) 10/10, never installed in car, only tested indoors) in original box

Soundstream SPL160 subwoofers (x2) both from 95, one used (for about two years) one only used in a demo rack for 3 weeks in 95, packed away since.

Focal Utopia 27WX subwoofers (x4) all working perfectly, two is 10/10 for looks, two is 8/10.

Focal Audiom TLR
tweeters

Focal Audiom 6W midranges (never powered up)

These are the things I would like a price check on, have many other things too but I know more or less their value.

Idealistically I would never have to sell any of these items since they were sooo hard to find, but it would be nice to know what they might go for if I need to sell them.

oter11

Re: What can this be worth? assorted high end (?) car audio

Post by oter11 »

you can send both of your tru amps for free to me :D they will fit perfect with my tru hammer copper amp
shell.shock

Post by shell.shock »

PMed for the TRUs :)
marko

Post by marko »

wish I could find new cones for my TLR's, mine have seen better days!
Ti1 headunit (unique)
Outlaw in crate.
2x original shrouded ms2250's.
Route 66 in box + custom m100 to match.
Roadster 66 in flight case
Octane LE in box.
Reactor #186 in flight case.
Reactor EQ232
Ti400.2 AL
AX204A + EQ232 + ZPX2 + TBA set
ZCS6 component set
Tantrum+Titanium bass cubes
Ti12d Elite sub
DD5 + DD10 + 6 Ti blocks!
Haakon

Post by Haakon »

No love from Focal directly? I guess even if just one is in bad shape, both have to be changed since they come/came in matched pairs..
nutxo

Post by nutxo »

What a pile of junk! I'll give you 50 shipped for the lot just to be nice :wink:
Haakon

Post by Haakon »

Tru amps sold for a cool $3000 to a collector in Europe, I exported them today :) Looking forward to seeing his project car filled with Tru Copper tube amps when finished :)

Think I'll be keeping the rest for my next car, one of the SPL160s is now in my current car. It has never sounded better :D