PG Distribution Blocks

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
chicago-regal

PG Distribution Blocks

Post by chicago-regal »

Just got my new fuse block today, bought it from teamradrz1, and put it side by side to my other block
I got from money-b, and was a bit disapointed. I was figuring that the only difference would be the type
of fuse that it holds but as u can see there are quite a bit of differences. Im guessing they were available in a lot of different variations. Now I think that I like the one with the gold board more than the black one. The one thing I cant figure out is why the one on the right has a bigger size plug on it.
Attachments
phpvpEzksPM.jpg
phpoupBBFPM.jpg
joerg
SOFA-KING

Re: PG Distribution Blocks

Post by joerg »

To the one with the AGU style fuses u can connect a ZRDT3 to. The ZRDT3 is only a colour changing led if u hit low voltage. Green will indicate that everything is ok, yellow is the area to be carefull and red says decrease volume u´re runinng out of juice. And to add to that, this distro doesn´t have a remote to connect to it and all the light´s will stay on as long as the internal switch is turned on. U would have to use a relay for the ground supply to switch it of externally. It can handle up to 100Amp fuses per output. These are the biggest ones avaiable on the market for AGU style. As a matter of fact these is a useless unit if u want to run a MS2250. Mhyde71 discovered that a long time ago.

To the one with the Mini ANL style fuses u can connect the RMD Voltage Display to. This will give u accurate numbers where your voltage is at a time. It also has a Remote to connect it to, so it turns all the lights in there off as soon as u turn the headunit of. This one is capable of handling fuse up to 200Amps per output.

My suggestion would be u keep the Mini ANL Style because it´s the more rare item and real hard to come by and has the remote. You would also have the ability to upgrade your system to bigger amps which draw a lot of current while the other distro hits it´s limit at 100Amps. And it´s real nice that u can hook up the RMD to it.
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
chicago-regal

Post by chicago-regal »

Thanks for the info Joerg. Just curious, was all that info from the top of your head? :shock:
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

chicago-regal wrote:Thanks for the info Joerg. Just curious, was all that info from the top of your head? :shock:

funny part im sure it was :shock:
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
SilverGT

Post by SilverGT »

great info to know. I am going to be needing one of these this winter