Audison bit one

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Drock

Audison bit one

Post by Drock »

I recently got a bit one, but as I do have the original setup disk I oddly can not find the setup or driver files on the disk. Only the sample test tone files. Very weird. Anyway I downloaded the software from audison a web site but the USB AC link driver is not in the package.
Does anyone have this they can send me? It appears I can not use this unit without the driver file.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kirghiz

Re: Audison bit one

Post by Kirghiz »

Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
Drock

Post by Drock »

Dude. You rock. I was at that page a dozen times. But had no idea what the login or password was. Got what I needed and and file worked perfect. Thanks so much for finding that link. :)

Drock

Audison bit one

Post by Drock »

Finally I got the bit one working.
It sure made a difference. Wow.
Just have it on my bench in the garage, but damn.
Setup is XPS m1730 laptop, pld1 line driver, audison bit one processor, Elite.4, three way comps ( ti9m,ti6,ti1 run off passive mb quart crossovers in custom enclosures) and a pair of elite124 subs.
I know it's in my garage but this is the nicest sounding setup I've owned or heard to date.
I have two yellow top batts each with its own kinetik 80 amp power supply to keep the batts charged up. When building the garage I put in two dedicated 20amp service lines just for the kinetik power supplies to make sure I could get the most out of the supplies that I could.
The .4 is impressive to say the least.
Running the three ways on fronts and subs stereo at the rears.
I can hear it three doors down. And my garage has 13" thick walls with sound deadening insulation..
Should be pretty sick in the truck when I add the .1 for the subs.

Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

I'm looking forward to seeing how you get the amps and subs in the truck without chopping the seat like I did. :D
Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
Drock

Post by Drock »

Have a topper coming. Going to lose the back window. Problem is solved. Lol

Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

I thought very seriously about doing that, but decided I liked my bed cover.
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

do a blow through. that would be crazy with the amps u have kirghiz.
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

brenzbmr@sb wrote:do a blow through. that would be crazy with the amps u have kirghiz.
You mean Drock. He's got 12,000 rms in one amp and 8,000 rms in two others. He almost has enough power to travel through time.